• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice to have stuff thats british made. but i allways pick what i think is best 1st. and if its british then thats a bonus

I agree jamie ! But like yourself and most other people on here my stuff is not british ! Even though i could try to claim some moral high ground with a british designed rifle my AI was made in america .

I bet the raw materials for the british product are sourced from outside the uk ?

Got a reflex on mine. Not pretty but does what it says on the tin plus no probs with rust. Just spray WD down it when it's been p!ssing it down and it'll be fine. I stuck a mod sleeve on so no tinny sound. Shoots tighter groups. Good buy for the money £200 all in

nice to have stuff thats british made. but i allways pick what i think is best 1st. and if its british then thats a bonus

I agree jamie ! But like yourself and most other people on here my stuff is not british ! Even though i could try to claim some moral high ground with a british designed rifle my AI was made in america .

I bet the raw materials for the british product are sourced from outside the uk ?

your right there. shame as we should have some superb rifles made here but the cost of them would be to high. rpa rifles look nice but the cost of them is something else ?!

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for resurecting an old thread but just out of interest...

Deker, is your .22 P8 Compact the 4 or 8 baffled version?

TY

All of mine are the 8 baffle sets, I just have the Compact versions, the baffle set is Exactly the same as in the normal P8, the only difference is the over barrel tube length!! :thumbs:

Apologies for resurecting an old thread but just out of interest...

Deker, is your .22 P8 Compact the 4 or 8 baffled version?

TY

All of mine are the 8 baffle sets, I just have the Compact versions, the baffle set is Exactly the same as in the normal P8, the only difference is the over barrel tube length!! :thumbs:

Cheers Bud