wee bob

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

till you sorted it t.d..

thats true a lost ma lady bitch on a deer many years ago snapped her neck,and i said to maself what did a go doon there for chasing deer...but thats life another short life..

cheers wullie

Posted Images

never say never son of fury wentaway with the crow today valentines day of all days to be bred..lol.. :boogie:

f**k sake mate hows the legend that is ...............furys owner .how are you uncle :thumbs: did frank get a tie today.i fully understand what hes trying to do.and if it was guaranteed to replicate they dogs ,my money would already be down.the best hunters i have SEEN EVER. hope you are well uncle :clapper::clapper::thumbs:

awwwww how are you doing mate...i thought it might be you but wasnt sure :bye: aye he got here today but like i say im not to sure if auld nastys firing blanks so heres hoping things work out hope your goin ok mate and getting pleanty...hares i mean..lol..keep it clean..lol..iv got a wee vidio i'll post for you if i can work out how to do it..lol..

thanks mate.the old dogs are lookin well.megan was some tool in flat parks mate,i was always going to fury to put over her.the dog was a legend.nastys brother would have been better than megan if he hadnt been killed at 18 months :wallbash: thats still sore.so that tells me that fury was the right dog for her.my only regret is never repeat mating.franks dog is a decent animal good hunter,fast and can stay :thumbs:

I was invited out to see the dogs running, I filmed them and I liked what I saw, yes it was early season but like I said in the other post both bitches got injured so I couldnt film any more or I would have. Has any of you ever made a dvd? Id like to see your dogs running on dvd because its dead easy to sit and crab from one side of the camera and another thing to try and have a go yourself. I filmed their dogs for them and told them straight people would slag it were they sure they wanted it shown? they are both happy with their dogs so take it up with them if you have something to say to them about their dogs. On the other hand, if anyone wants to slag me personally, or my dog, or my dvd well watch it and put your comments on the thread in the review section because everyone whos seen it so far has enjoyed it. Ok its only the moors but like I said lets see all the dvds you have all made? The camera doesnt lie, whats there to see is there to see so if you film your dogs it means you dont mind people seeing your dogs flaws as well as strong points, and ALL dogs have flaws, theres no perfect dog born yet. If people are trying to have a go at others via me, my advice is take your issues up with the people you have the issues with. From now on Im only responding to questions or comments directly relating to me and my dogs, I feed them and look after them so if you want to insult them fire away Im thick skinned and can take it, Im the first to see a fault in my dogs so Id probably end up agreeing lol thumbs.gif

lennox had the perfect dog lastnight a invisable one bendrover can second that lolclapper.gifclapper.gifclapper.gif

till you sorted it t.d.. :thumbs:

• Like 1

thanks mate.the old dogs are lookin well.megan was some tool in flat parks mate,i was always going to fury to put over her.the dog was a legend.nastys brother would have been better than megan if he hadnt been killed at 18 months :wallbash: thats still sore.so that tells me that fury was the right dog for her.my only regret is never repeat mating.franks dog is a decent animal good hunter,fast and can stay :thumbs:

aye do you mean monty mate he was one brave dog that iv never seen a dog in flight take blind hedges like him in my life :clapper:

and go on the take his quarry.....it was a shame he had such a short life ..i was there that time he opened himself from arsehole to breakfast time and and still solderd on with such an injury ..and to come back after it and make headway spoke volumes of his guts and determination...i often wondered if hed lived on what kind of pups your have got from him...

Would have liked to have seen her in the flat parks bendrover she looked a handy animal that time I saw her out :thumbs: dont you wish you could fast forward in time she could have been the ideal bitch to put to Bob, as she seemed to have plenty stamina from what I saw so you would hopefully keep that pace without losing steam. Its a shame we dont get more time with the dogs, when you think about horses, cows, etc and bigger animals that live for much longer it doesnt seem fair we only get a few seasons with our dogs if were lucky and then they are gone. I can relate to what your saying about losing a dog suddenly, Lost my bitch last year she ran for 9 seasons with only one injury a broken toe, and she snapped her spine one day chasing a rabbit, paralysed herself and I had to have her pts, all those years together and then gone all cos of a poxy bunny, but if we knew what was round the corner we would never take them out the kennel!

Would have liked to have seen her in the flat parks bendrover she looked a handy animal that time I saw her out :thumbs: dont you wish you could fast forward in time she could have been the ideal bitch to put to Bob, as she seemed to have plenty stamina from what I saw so you would hopefully keep that pace without losing steam. Its a shame we dont get more time with the dogs, when you think about horses, cows, etc and bigger animals that live for much longer it doesnt seem fair we only get a few seasons with our dogs if were lucky and then they are gone. I can relate to what your saying about losing a dog suddenly, Lost my bitch last year she ran for 9 seasons with only one injury a broken toe, and she snapped her spine one day chasing a rabbit, paralysed herself and I had to have her pts, all those years together and then gone all cos of a poxy bunny, but if we knew what was round the corner we would never take them out the kennel!

thats true a lost ma lady bitch on a deer many years ago snapped her neck,and i said to maself what did a go doon there for chasing deer...but thats life another short life..

• Like 1

aye do you mean monty mate he was one brave dog that iv never seen a dog in flight take blind hedges like him in my life :clapper:

and go on the take his quarry.....it was a shame he had such a short life ..i was there that time he opened himself from arsehole to breakfast time and and still solderd on with such an injury ..and to come back after it and make headway spoke volumes of his guts and determination...i often wondered if hed lived on what kind of pups your have got from him...

wullie am nearly greetin here.i would trade my house and cars in to have him back :wallbash: you could have put him to a collie with his pace and they would have worked.a couple of months ago tam adams was talkin to me about monty and was saying exactly the same things :notworthy: f**k me i am greetin now :icon_redface:

Lady was a handy bitch too remember her killing plenty stuff up the moors :thumbs: I think sometimes we take them for granted a bit while theyre here and its only when theyre gone we remember all the good times with them. I try now to savour every moment and just enjoy it cos you never know when its going to end.

anno mate im playing old shep on my gramaphone player.lololol...and hi there wullielennox iv never met you mate but i here a lot of good things about your dogs ...its nice to here there still good stuff being bred in the lanarkshire area ..keep on keeping on mate :clapper: