weird ????????

well away the day first set it was a no bolter after about 20mins so a wee dig about 2ft then went to do a likely looking set but the fecking horses came over :censored::censored: so never bothered as they were pulling the nets of last week then a few sets with nowt in them and the hedges had been cut :censored::censored: but al had a set of knee pads with him so had a go with them :clapper::clapper: hes getting me a set next week next set 1 bolts escapes the purse net on als side think hes getting to old :tongue2: then into the long net on my side :boxing: which i got :feck: then heard a nother then it bolted got it too :tongue2: then walked along a hedgerow mabe 60 yrds long looked well used but left it for another day with the big nets as think it could all be linked up :wallbash: then a seven holer ferret in then bunny bolts and straight down the hole opposite but i got that too whist putting another net an heard a rumble down below :icon_eek: after a while no bolt so found it at 2ft dug down just in front of the bunny but when went to grab it it shot back then ferret pushed forward so i got that one too :tongue2: then a 5 holer all in the field ferret it rumble then bang out it came it was the biggest rabbit of the day had a few young inside size of a grape next set i got another 1 went to gut it said to all there was something inside :whistling: so gutted it and this is what i found it was hard like a stone :hmm: wasnt connected to ant thing

DSC00549.jpg

DSC00548.jpg

then cut it open and it looked like this ???????? :hmm:

DSC00550.jpg

then onto last set for the day a rabbit sneaked under the longnet by a bolt hole by about an inch :o

so ende up with 11 for the day had a walk in another field which we have to do seen about 20 rabbits on the field next to our permission which i have got permission for but only two fields the now must be wanting to see if im trusworty :yes: but will get them hopefully cheers al your no bad for a old fella

DSC00545.jpg

DSC00552.jpg

DSC00553.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00554.jpg

a view across the solway firth

DSC00551.jpg

Edited by auld salmon

Nice day out matey, well done. That weird thing could be like when you get twins and one doesn't form and ends up inside the others body . . . . i know humans can get it. Imagine having your wee sis inside your belly.

atb

Jai.

well away the day first set it was a no bolter after about 20mins so a wee dig about 2ft then went to do a likely looking set but the fecking horses came over :censored::censored: so never bothered as they were pulling the nets of last week then a few sets with nowt in them and the hedges had been cut :censored::censored: but al had a set of knee pads with him so had a go with them :clapper::clapper: hes getting me a set next week next set 1 bolts escapes the purse net on als side think hes getting to old :tongue2: then into the long net on my side :boxing: which i got :feck: then heard a nother then it bolted got it too :tongue2: then walked along a hedgerow mabe 60 yrds long looked well used but left it for another day with the big nets as think it could all be linked up :wallbash: then a seven holer ferret in then bunny bolts and straight down the hole opposite but i got that too whist putting another net an heard a rumble down below :icon_eek: after a while no bolt so found it at 2ft dug down just in front of the bunny but when went to grab it it shot back then ferret pushed forward so i got that one too :tongue2: then a 5 holer all in the field ferret it rumble then bang out it came it was the biggest rabbit of the day had a few young inside size of a grape next set i got another 1 went to gut it said to all there was something inside :whistling: so gutted it and this is what i found it was hard like a stone :hmm: wasnt connected to ant thing

DSC00549.jpg

DSC00548.jpg

then cut it open and it looked like this ???????? :hmm:

DSC00550.jpg

then onto last set for the day a rabbit sneaked under the longnet by a bolt hole by about an inch :o

so ende up with 11 for the day had a walk in another field which we have to do seen about 20 rabbits on the field next to our permission which i have got permission for but only two fields the now must be wanting to see if im trusworty :yes: but will get them hopefully cheers al your no bad for a old fella

DSC00545.jpg

DSC00552.jpg

DSC00553.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00554.jpg

a view across the solway firth

DSC00551.jpg

great pictures :thumbs: