Singlehanded Vs LDR

i still state my views that acomp or round cant be one with a mixi rabbit and any body that thinks it is is a liar charlatan or cheat ,as at the end of the day its afoul wether for one pound 10000 pound of for free,thats the principal of this silly argument , and if any god genuine dog masn satys other wise there lacking in expierence ,ALL THE BEST TO THE GENUINE DOG MEN

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you live in absolute Cookoo land mate!! I have never herd so much shite in all my life. No farmer in this day and age is able to keep poachers of there land, Fact!! It is sad but true and there are no

Whin, are you for fecking real, what a load of shite you spout. Bruce is from a rescue,- no known breeding. You can't argue about the quality of that dog. Lots of good dogs everywhere, but this dog

Well said LDR he just being a totally f*****g TWAT yes you whin

Posted Images

mods its time to stick up for the [bANNED TEXT] to hunt and the fair play issue , as its a public forum amnd should be run in the best of humour and fairness to all fellow dog lads ,i no we should not bicker amongst ourselves but what if there something not [bANNED TEXT] ,as its a hunting life competition and well if we have one next season i would like the backing of fairplay and sound judgment to all competitors if they were running it and entering it ,we dont need unfairnes at this time of the competiotion as there enough unfairnes with this hunting bill at the moment all the best and lay it to rest ,i realy hope it gets sorted as i wouldhate to be remeberd the comp thta was one with apoxy mixi , yours in sport ive never ever felt so ,strongly about it and this is not my line of fire ,but can we get it sorted all the ebst even take the ,post down ,

mods its time to stick up for the [bANNED TEXT] to hunt and the fair play issue , as its a public forum amnd should be run in the best of humour and fairness to all fellow dog lads ,i no we should not bicker amongst ourselves but what if there something not [bANNED TEXT] ,as its a hunting life competition and well if we have one next season i would like the backing of fairplay and sound judgment to all competitors if they were running it and entering it ,we dont need unfairnes at this time of the competiotion as there enough unfairnes with this hunting bill at the moment all the best and lay it to rest ,i realy hope it gets sorted as i wouldhate to be remeberd the comp thta was one with apoxy mixi , yours in sport ive never ever felt so ,strongly about it and this is not my line of fire ,but can we get it sorted all the ebst even take the ,post down ,

Whin are you on Crack??? you do spout rubbish.

Singlehanded has given his version of the mixy rabbit, why can't you accept that on the night "BOTH SINGLEHANDED and LDR both grown men Shook hands and parted mates?

YOU are the one by all accounts (as far as I can see by "trying" to read your posts :wallbash: ) who is doing all the shouting and you didn't even enter a dog, you weren't there, had nothing whatsoever to do with it. I don't blame LDR for not having this comp. next year, people like you and all the MB newbie's coming on only to cause bother.

I hope your comp goes well with you and your puppet master next year as you have had so much to say about it on here, and now wanting the mods to come to your rescue and have them take the posts down? By the way Whin it's NOT the hunting life comp. it's LDR's :boogie:

MODS!!! Do not delete this thread.

chartpolski,i cant be arsed telling you all the time,but for the last time just because i disputed the result due to a mixy rabbit you say something to get me banned :thumbdown::thumbdown:

i know your on the same side as ldr as ive been told you house his dog in your kennel most of the year :thumbdown:

so that in its self makes it unfair,Then the result 4 to 5 and sh had the disadvantage of travelling and being away, Then finaly a mixy rabbit that lied there in the bush and couldnt see was the winning rabbit to the home team,

any referee would of disqualified it :thumbs: and the away side would of won on agrigate, if not another deciding match should of took place on sh ground,this is a terrible day for this competion last year was bad enough but this with the same person and being the organisers who refered and entered well it speaks for its self,

and i totally agree dont take this down as i think people should comment,but theres been the views and people now know,

good luck for next years comp and does it not say in the rules no myxy rabbits :thumbdown::thumbdown:

chartpolski,i cant be arsed telling you all the time,but for the last time just because i disputed the result due to a mixy rabbit you say something to get me banned :thumbdown::thumbdown:

i know your on the same side as ldr as ive been told you house his dog in your kennel most of the year :thumbdown:

so that in its self makes it unfair,Then the result 4 to 5 and sh had the disadvantage of travelling and being away, Then finaly a mixy rabbit that lied there in the bush and couldnt see was the winning rabbit to the home team,

any referee would of disqualified it :thumbs: and the away side would of won on agrigate, if not another deciding match should of took place on sh ground,this is a terrible day for this competion last year was bad enough but this with the same person and being the organisers who refered and entered well it speaks for its self,

and i totally agree dont take this down as i think people should comment,but theres been the views and people now know,

good luck for next years comp and does it not say in the rules no myxy rabbits :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Both lads agreed on the night as far as I can gather reading Singlehandeds post? don't see why anybody should be stirring the shit if the two lads involved parted company mates, can you? if you are banned how are you posting?

im not here to stir anything , but just like fairplay and well if youswe all think thtas fair and square tells you the sort of guys youse are cause i for sure would never count mixi a3 legged hare or 3 legged deer , and would never judge afreinds dog , or would never neter a comp onmy own land if there was money involved etc thtas not fair

why ban a member who vouched for a fellow dog man in times of need tel me that ,ye he maybe spout of a bit of crap not to me he hasnt , not that i no of lol, but the mans willing to put up acres of land more than some will ever see for what to give people the chance to see good dogs good sport and fairplay and ill be there to make sure fairplay is adherd to ,and land with game on it, now i dontsee many come forward with that offer ive had to ask people use my own permision some others , and the mans done it for not alot maybe to revel in the grandure but once its over life goes back to normal ,im glad ive saw alot as ayoung man when hustling at pool and poaching as it gives you abit knowledge to see things clearer long live the brick lol cause without characters like him and maybe myself in adiffrent way the hunting life wouldbe dull and feching boring

I tell you what Whin, you sit here going on about honesty, integrity and genuine dogmen, give me a fecking break will ya!!!! I can only imagine the endless hours you and that fat prick have twittered away on the phone, i remember it well myself with him, tickling each others undercarriages about what great dogmen you both are....bravo, bravo old chap, do me a fecking favour!!!! I've lost count of the number of times i've defended you to people who've called you worse than shit and i done the same for that silly c**t last year too, my oh my how wrong you can be about someone!!!! I aint even gonna comment on the heat now as i've said what i had to say and so has SH!!!! But lets just have a look at the great honest whin, the great dogman who has a memory thats sharp and never forgets, the great genuine whin shall we, the whin who's said more times than i can count he's seen my dog run over and fecking over again, funny then that the very same dog you couldn't pick out of a picture put up by my lass isn't it???? You know the one whin the same lass you PM'd with the rabbit scarf, saying you were only 40 yrs old....lmfao you sad pathetic little man, thats not really the truth is it whin, or maybe your maths is as bad as your spelling and you cant remember your age!!!!!! Get a grip you fecking loner!!!!

Oh and just to add, i know a couple of other people too that have some dishonest stunts you've tried to pull too!!!!!

Edited by LDR

ye me and mates had been down and i said i was over forty being polite , and he hasnt ever been saying any thing dan thats for sure now im only polite to people and genuine i love seeing younger members invovled in sport thtas for sure . and is there anything wrong with that i take my nephews guys like your self out and other people ,but never evr say you are happy with the out come ,and well whats in saying you like a rabbit scarf cause for many a nite ive had a veni scarf thats alaugh you eejit, and the reason i asked was a good freind of mines warren stays in north east and he has dogs simliar maybe one of his breeding thats the reason i asked plane and simple ,now dan can you honestly say that youi are happy with the result with a mixi , now mark has never once , said anything and i would be the first to say if you had said whin what do you think about this ,its not favrotism in any way ,but you can get enough hassle from antis police with out [bANNED TEXT] own hunting type hustling you , and if i see a man womnan with a good looking dog of certain breeding or looks certain ill ask as i have alot of freinds in the north east full stop, now im not picking on you just , wanted you to say somrthimg likde the mixi didnt count full stop as to me thtas ahonest dog man

No whin you didnt say i'm over 40 now, you said i've been running dogs since kids, 40 now!!!! I know warren too, and i dont recall his dogs being the same stamp as Bruce, but hey you'd know wouldn't you, memory sharp as a knife!!!!! :doh:

dan there nothing derogotry in any way on my pms thtas for sure did i treat you like a guest at mines like i have many people and have a [bANNED TEXT] laugh even when the old plod came and i got a bit mad with them , did we sit and have lunch and a laugh .did we catch a bit gam even tho thye were hugging the nettles and not being sporting for your old dog ,now dont stoop low be aman and say the mixi doesnt count ,i got hustled at the nlrc feild trails as ayoungster only once tho , i realy hope you can clear the matter up ,and onwards and upwards as they saty cause you have to run the finla na dhopefully good sport and good hunting with plenty swishis just be honest with youre self or maybe a bit or niave between the two of youse when judging ,, iwas going to come down thta fri not beacause you were a cheat or whatever just for the crac but i wished i had as i would hasds aid come on bhoys a mixi doesnt count jog on catch some emore

I didnt say you were derogetory in the PM, just a fecking liar about your age, which is rich coming from someone who's publically claiming to be so at one with the truth, also just questioning your sharp memory as you keep mentioning seeing my dog, yet cant pick him out of a picture???? Other people did cos they PM'd me asking!!!!!! My version of the myxi rabbit will be the same as SH and Chartpolski, i tossed it in a ditch and said it doesn't count, SH started to lamp and was stopped by CP stating it was my go as the myxi didnt count he said, either dog could've caught it and he sees it as counting, at least with your extensive rules and Markprick helping you out you wont have any probs with your comp next year, good luck whin believe me you're gonna need it!!!!!!

i no warren very well and alot of north east lads ,now jog on if your happy with what hapend thtas your perogative and well im 4o past and maybe wrote the wrong spelling as my typing is bad as you no , , bill doherty used to breed that type to and the lads of hunters of the nite had dogs of like that as i did along time ago as theyare SCOTTISH DEERHOUND TYPE THE TYPE WE HAD 25 YEARS AGO GOD OLD DOGS IN THERE DAY , I SKED A QAUESTION ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE RESULT AND THE WAYNIT WENT AS IM NOT FOR YOU AND THE YOUNG FREIND OF MINES AS HE ISA GOOD DOG MAN NOW JOG ON AND HOPEFULLY THE FINAL WILL BE GOOD AND FAIR

Bill doherty aint warren is he, i've met bill too and his dogs were more brindle as i remember when i sat in his house and he showed me pics of the old days coursing!!!! I know you're well past 40 whin, so you can imagine my amusement and the amusement of others when you came out with that.......classic!!!!! Anyway time for me to jog on....lol....you toby!!!!