Singlehanded Vs LDR

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you live in absolute Cookoo land mate!! I have never herd so much shite in all my life. No farmer in this day and age is able to keep poachers of there land, Fact!! It is sad but true and there are no

Whin, are you for fecking real, what a load of shite you spout. Bruce is from a rescue,- no known breeding. You can't argue about the quality of that dog. Lots of good dogs everywhere, but this dog

Well said LDR he just being a totally f*****g TWAT yes you whin

Posted Images

Good luck to both :toast: at least the lads who entered had the guts to do so :thumbs:

Mine couldn't catch a cold never mind a rabbit :thumbdown: So good luck to all of you lads who have had the balls and the faith in their dogs to step up to the challenge walking round the land NOT driving :whistling:

Just got in, 03.15. Ldr phoned me this morning and asked me to judge the northern final between him and single handed. Met up at my house and SH had a pal with him to help with the driving. After a brew, we set off for LDR's 1st land... a total failure, not one slip, so off to the next place; a slip each and one nil to LDR, then we saw a vehicle driving the fields lamping exactly where we were heading !! So off to the next place !! Rabbits were few and far between, we saw more fox and roe than rabbits !!Anyhow, after seven slips each, LDR had five and SH had four, so Bruce goes thru' to the National Final. Due to the lack of rabbits both dogs had to work hard, with some long slips, and I know that if the game were there, these two dogs would take big bags. Congrats LDR; commiserations SH; it was good to meet you and have a walk out, and thanks for the invite down to Scouse Land !!

Cheers.

heard all about it and one you should always run on nuetral ground two you should make sure nobodys been lamping it with 4 x 4 s a bit of a sham realy ,i wouldnt call it a contest,a shame realy as an anti climax to a comp ,competitors should either have a nite at eithers ground or nuetral ground to run on ,been there and wore the tee shirt , any way good luck ldr unlucky troy ,along way to trave,l for 4 rabbits troy ,u should take ldr down to your land troy it seems to be busier with game all the best

Well done LDR and Bruce the Wonder Dog!!!

Jules, we should have been on your land !! We would have had a lot more runs !

Cheers.

I think if we would have got in the countryside then we could have done some lampin. Very very disappointing the ground we ran on. Which I made clear yo the lads. An I think they agreed with me by the way they reacted. Good luck to the both finalists but do me a favour somebody step forward with some land. If nobody does I will take the finalists on my ground. If nobody does then come to me an I'll take use out where both dogs will get their chances an there will be a chance of actually doin abit of rabbitin.. Cheers...

thtas kind of you tony probaly be a better nite to take them on nuetral ground , im glad i never came down to watch ,along way for nine rabbits, and well you live and learn ,its ashame realy as it leaves abad taste in your mouth when you no things are not how it shoulld be ,all the best to who ever wins but its not what i would call a greta comp for the winners or losers , all the best

heard all about it and one you should always run on nuetral ground two you should make sure nobodys been lamping it with 4 x 4 s a bit of a sham realy ,i wouldnt call it a contest,a shame realy as an anti climax to a comp ,competitors should either have a nite at eithers ground or nuetral ground to run on ,been there and wore the tee shirt , any way good luck ldr unlucky troy ,along way to trave,l for 4 rabbits troy ,u should take ldr down to your land troy it seems to be busier with game all the best

Whin, just how would you make sure someone isn't lamping your ground in a 4 x 4 ??? This is the 2nd time I've had it happen, last time was when I ran "The Bolt" almost 200 mile from where we were last night ! Also, how would you arrange for neutral ground ? ANY ground seems hard to come by, and the guys DID agree on where they would run. It's very easy to sit in front of a PC and tell others how to run a competition !!!

easy you see the landowner tell them whats going on, go there in grey dark or in the day lite and check the ground ,make sure there game there ,if i took you on my permision i would had had a sketch the nite before and then told the local landowner to please keep any body off ,give him a bottle or be there when darkness is there its not hard mate just need to have been doing it for years ,when i used to play pool and hunt in proper lurcher competiotions ,it was well looked after and nobody was hunting it the week before when i played pool for cash i always had afew games on the table get the feel of it runs bad rools etc , when i had ldr and his freind up they had sport and if it was not end of april may they would a had real sport if there dogs were game for it , ive hunted since 79 ,obeidence feild trail watched ,learned ,coursing so you learn mate, every guy thtas hunted with me gal say well that was great , you no wht cause of expierence game knowledge and god dogs etc , now thtas what i call hunting , its asham mate see when you go in afeild and there nowt [bANNED TEXT] away you no its either bollocks or somebody disturbing the game , dony inult my intelegence as i says bring adog up and weel have abit sport , and youllget looked after

mate chart polski ive hunted for 30 years and no gamekeepers who i like who for a some of money would take youse i no alot that would chase me and phone the police lol ,but that is life , i can make phone calls ,and if people get paid they w ill have great sport , but ille let youse get on with it but its a sham for the competitors all the best , mate no harm ment just like to see good sport and fun not , a bad taste in mouth , when you run any coursing hunting always on nuetral ground or one nite at yours one nite at there end of