wheaton

Why is it out of the blue wheaton x is the way to go loads of topics here now about them,but me and a few other guys off here have had them for a few years.about time i say ;) bull for sheep wheaton for tidy meat,no offence bull x owners lol got a pup here dam saluki grey x bull grey sire first x wheaton grey.so aye mine has a bit of bull in it to not 2 much tho,try to get some pics up when i get time atb fellas.

Edited by Johnny Vegas 1

What does the wheaton offer, the bull cant mate? They have the obvious like coat, but what else? I would like to add something else to a bull cross i have at some point and there are only a few atributes that i would like to add to improve her.

I have been looking into it for a while now but cant make my mind up on type, cheers.

What does the wheaton offer, the bull cant mate? They have the obvious like coat, but what else? I would like to add something else to a bull cross i have at some point and there are only a few atributes that i would like to add to improve her.

I have been looking into it for a while now but cant make my mind up on type, cheers.

They look a lot less obvious,Thats important as far as im concerened.

Hi there, I have a good friend who knows a lot about the lurcher game. He also knows a lot about all the irish bred terriers. His opinion is if you shave a Wheaton down to the boards, it is a Pit Bull. We had one here that was out of a dog called "Wicker". He had just been sent over from Ireland at six weeks old. Within a couple of days that dog was strutting around my kennels as if he had been here all his life, he had so much confidence it was unbelievable. He went on to be a good little dog and also sired some very good lurcher pups. I have also had the pleasure of seeing a 231/2" WheatonxGreyhound work at the top of his game, the was the best little dog I have ever seen run heavy quarry, pre-ban. Personally, I think the wheaton brings a lot to the table, but what do I know, I have only been into lurchers for about ten years.