My beagle pup 6months old is she a cross ??

I bought this pup (stella) as a pure breed , she came from working stock i saw the mother, the man had 2 beagles and a lurcher he also showed me photos of their pack. she is now 6months old but i think she may be a cross , the vet asked me also if she is a cross. She has spots on her legs and she is already slightly taller than my beagle dog she is about17" tts. her face looks like a beagle but personally i think she is too leggy also she has spots on her legs and is nearlly all black. She is started bushing quite well now, she chases rabbits but does not open up even when my dog is opening up. Any ideas of her cross welcomed .

atb newbie :thumbs:

post-43797-126589437291_thumb.jpg

post-43797-126589439548_thumb.jpg

post-43797-126589461454_thumb.jpg

If you go see a pack of beagles i.e. 1 of the hunts you will see all shapes an sizes. She does look leggy and quite long backed but she could just be a bigger athletic beagle or could be harrier. Doesnt look spanielly to me but thats just my opinion.

Your doghound looks like its got show beagle in it.

The bitch looks work bred, although on the big side. The spots are quite normal, its known as Eton College tick.

She looks like Brighton and Storrington Lavender, who was always brought out as an example of what a beagle shouldnt look like.

She hunted like stink tho' and stayed in the pack til she was 9 or 10 years old.

If your bitch hunts anything like she did you'll have a winner.