show season is nearly here!!!!!!

:thumbs:or :thumbdown: ? personally i enjoy the shows lets me meet n catch up with people i have not seen over the winter time. my dogs get the summer rest after the winter work nice to see them just lazing and looking good with there summer jackets, as for the showing side well [bANNED TEXT] can i say, i do ok if the judge is blind lol. na i get a couple of rossetts. love to hear [bANNED TEXT] all you guys have to say, good or bad, looking forward to your replies. thanks :drink:

the shows can be good fund raisers plus good crack ,had some real day when i liked a few :drink: but some seem very serious about there showing these days ,not the same now the terriers aint got a coat full of mud from a morning dig then call at the show on way home. :laugh::toast: each to there own not for me realy.

the shows can be good fund raisers plus good crack ,had some real day when i liked a few :drink: but some seem very serious about there showing these days ,not the same now the terriers aint got a coat full of mud from a morning dig then call at the show on way home. :laugh::toast: each to there own not for me realy.

you've hit the nail on the head mate.

I go to the odd one to catch up with folk and have a bit of banter etc never bothered taking dogs but dont mind looking at other folks to see whats about you do get genuine working dogs enter the show ring at places ive been but you do get some that are very questionable

I go to the odd one to catch up with folk and have a bit of banter etc never bothered taking dogs but dont mind looking at other folks to see whats about you do get genuine working dogs enter the show ring at places ive been but you do get some that are very questionable

questionable i hear where you are coming from, i enter my dogs in classes i do reasonable in some but i no that my dogs work and thats [bANNED TEXT] counts! you have all been very polite on here was expecting a bit more thumbs down but early days yet lol. :thumbs:

fawn you old show pony , never mined poncing around with them mutts get and do some housework yes thats right dusting [probly choke yourselve] hoovering , polishing and don t forget the ironing thats polish the house not the dog