seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

D reid had very good bitch of may x j bruce charlie crow brother up n at them type not the biggest a red bitch but deadly adil has her now gve dave nice money for her. Seen dvd of her anntanner her name cracking animal.

joe stuff x charlie stuff seems to work .... but u have to think the bitches breeding in foxy, snowy and susie is decent as well .....ie jbs dog jack x snowy x may charlie seagull x charlie foxy. one regret i have really was not putting cns jack across susie earlier we tried when she was older but she didnt take...and i wish i put me karlsberg dog across her just to see it would have clicked but i had my doubts....

joe stuff x charlie stuff seems to work .... but u have to think the bitches breeding in foxy, snowy and susie is decent as well .....ie jbs dog jack x snowy x may charlie seagull x charlie foxy. one regret i have really was not putting cns jack across susie earlier we tried when she was older but she didnt take...and i wish i put me karlsberg dog across her just to see it would have clicked but i had my doubts....

You have to look forward old boy :toast:

looking forward at my age u see only death so it nice to look back :D :D :D

• Like 1

Dave told me himself annntanner best yound dog he's had. So KB you putting scout x jack x snowy bitch same way bred as annntanner just opposite way round but same lines. Be good pups them when it happens.

yeh be nice to see what they like... ill be keeping a dog i think or place it with a trusted friend so i can see what my jamie is like this year.. dave had scout sister as well it got run over i think..he a good lad dave. and was very game when it come to matching and fair

Edited by karlsberg

100% right KB dave a good lad would do ya a turn he been good to me. He not shy away from a gamble a big one at that yea he told me about scout sis he rated her a lot.

He said you were a messer and tried to chau chase before you left that tall bitch of yours :bye:

They reckon you have pre booked a buriel site for yourself at great stainton banks

100% right KB dave a good lad would do ya a turn he been good to me. He not shy away from a gamble a big one at that yea he told me about scout sis he rated her a lot.

He said you were a messer and tried to chau chase before you left that tall bitch of yours :bye:

once the rain came that dye a mess lol ur mad desmond.

They reckon you have pre booked a buriel site for yourself at great stainton banks

craigs put me next to foxy and snowy out back

• Like 1