seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

pup off buddy

Picture013-1.jpg

Picture011-1.jpg

Great looking pup there :thumbs: What age that pup jamie??? buddy to what??

he.s looking well jamie wish i kept him lol they were 14 months old on 1st of this month he has.nt made much bigger than the sister igot here

a lot like foxy??

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

i have got a bitch here with barney in her the sire was out of barney x penny to a foxy x charlie bitch

but i dont no the names of sire and dam could any one help

fathers charlie[chaz] i fine out mother name you must be very lucky to get ya hands her :thumbs:

yes mate have u seen her run should be good pups i got a dog out of taz x millie

good dog coming on well

she a good bitch , i had a pup out of fred x millie but when mattys bitch pup died i gave him mine back

had some good dogs matty and his lad, some top bred uns

i no pg got some goodens

pinky plzz keep me out of your squabbles.. and to everyone else whose that worried about what i got .. just simple and i do say men who talk about matching in une are mad but give us a ring dec then we can have a run ..

hi mate has l/moss got an old bitch of your old bitch,maybe i mite have wrong person.

how it bred mate

think it casper/snowy to susie/caulfeild joe,would you be the owner of susie,

so who the sire & dam to these , can see direct off some of the best dogs

015-1.jpg

What dogs this now mate , 1 of your very many

1 of my many.. im gonna explain and i dont really have to lol.... this is joe susie [ sonia] x casper snowy [fella]i bred sonia out of my old bitch susie. which was sister to cns snowy. suie was one teh best bitches i seen run.. sonai was ian c bitch he been coursing for 30 yrs and he said sonia best ever dog hes had. and that means a lot cos of teh calibre of dogs he has had .. jamie 7344 has teh sister to teh red bitch which i gifted to him cos he prob one of teh most committed lads i know and treats his dogs well. so its in good hands.. and if i wanted apup out of it if it makes teh grade cos theres no point in breeding of average stuff.i gifted teh red bitch to my bro .. i try and keep teh lines tight and wil only bred of proven stock my self. theres another dog i had who i just gifted to alad its my scout dog.. the lad who got this dog runs his dogs hard but is a top dog man.... this is how it should be in teh coursing dog world..theres to many people out there breeding of average stuff and thats why there is so much wastage... one of my many dogs lol .......

015-1.jpg

What dogs this now mate , 1 of your very many

1 of my many.. im gonna explain and i dont really have to lol.... this is joe susie [ sonia] x casper snowy [fella]i bred sonia out of my old bitch susie. which was sister to cns snowy. suie was one teh best bitches i seen run.. sonai was ian c bitch he been coursing for 30 yrs and he said sonia best ever dog hes had. and that means a lot cos of teh calibre of dogs he has had .. jamie 7344 has teh sister to teh red bitch which i gifted to him cos he prob one of teh most committed lads i know and treats his dogs well. so its in good hands.. and if i wanted apup out of it if it makes teh grade cos theres no point in breeding of average stuff.i gifted teh red bitch to my bro .. i try and keep teh lines tight and wil only bred of proven stock my self. theres another dog i had who i just gifted to alad its my scout dog.. the lad who got this dog runs his dogs hard but is a top dog man.... this is how it should be in teh coursing dog world..theres to many people out there breeding of average stuff and thats why there is so much wastage... one of my many dogs lol .......

To true mate :thumbs: Ye must be down that big land every week, twice a week provin yer dogs :yes: [bANNED TEXT] wer ya best one last season? bet it were 3,4-an 5 everi time! an did you breed of that one? :thumbs: