Terriers Missing

My dads 2 Jack Russell type terriers have been missing for a week now. They ran off last tues which is nothing new for them as they live on a farm and are always running off hunting. They have always come back within 24hrs though but not this time. We have contacted the dog warden and made a poster which we will put up everywhere tomorrow. Has anyone had any experiences of this as any advice/help greatly appreciated, we are at our wits end with worry and think that something must have happened to them.

They are missing from Honiton, Devon region so if anyone is from that way let me no and I can email you a poster

Many Thanks

Thanks everyone, they are still missing been 8 days now. My dad has walked all over the farm looking for them but he has 700 acres and sets everywhere. Just wish we knew where they were and if dead or alive :(

i know you ve probably done all this mate but have you looked for prints on the holes going to the earths weathers been pretty wet lately. if there is try lying quietly for half hour or so and call there names you might hear a whimper. they could have killed in and be stuck or the tube could have collapsed.im not trying to state to the obvious just offering a bit of help. im a long way away but if u hear something pm me for my number and i ll gladly come and help