Wild Boar

I'll be very interested to hear of any outfits people can recommend as well - I've wanted to do this for ages.

A friend of mine went to the Loire Valley in France last week with seven others on a 2 day shoot, shooting from blinds and they had 10 boar (my friend did not get to shoot one - p****d off as he was dying to pull the trigger on the 300 win mag the estate lent him) one guy shot a sow in the heat of battle. :icon_redface:

If anyone is interested I will get name/addy/phone no.

Ive been to croatia twice and bummed out both times seriously think most of the place is shot out.

Going to bulgaria in december 2 days 14 guns promising seeing 100 pigs a day shoot 25 as a group a day.(no trophy fees)(we can also shoot for extra red hinds and calves wolf bear. foxes and jackals are free.

same money as 3 crap days in croatia promising 22 pigs in total.

couple of guns left i think. P.m. me for details.

Edited by john robbo

My name is Lars and i'm danish(I apologize my English writing), I was working in the hunting business for several years here in denmark, now i only do it a little in my spare time.

I still have very good contacts in Poland, Hungary and Germany for wildboar hunting.

If you want to stalk them during the night, i can recommend a very good place in Poland where you normally shoots between 6 and 10 during 3 nights.

If you want to do it on drivenhunts, i have some places were a group of 14 guns normally shoots like 25-35 wildboars and 5-15 reds/fallow during a 3 days drivenhunt( a group of 14 guns normally shoot between 40 and 50 animals) .

You are welcome to contact me on 375hh@live.dk or on PM in here.

Best regards

Lars

Edited by LBJ

i have some numbers in germany(rheinlandpfalz, on the french border) if you have a german licence its very cheap too.

about £20 for a week shooting,35 euro a day for a flat which sleeps two or three.

no charge for trophies of pigs.