first outing for 17 years with two untried jills

well, earlly start got to marshies permision bout 9 the first burry was a mere 10 feet from the van , looked a good un tried my little poley jill got her out new she would do the do,looked like someone had ferreted before as stuff had been cut back 30 holer or so she bolted two, no shame there then but one sliped the net, didnt it marshie :whistling: she had cleared it out then she showed me up dancing around and running back down the holes little bitch, next one nowt at home 2 nil to me marshie,on to the next put my white jill in bolted one result she came out picked her straight up steady as you like, this ones a great little jill dont remember how many we did but tryed marshies hob after lunch rabbit looked out saw me and went back to where the hob was waiting, nice little dig for marshie did a couple more or one dont remember. was geting tired now and had run out of t bags disaster, my poley jill showed me up again with her little games when there was nothing there. but all in all a great day back 6 bolted 5 in the bag would of been more if it hadnt been ferreted before, cheers marshie pics to follow computer playin up :wallbash:

Edited by Jamie m