i

to own a bitch/dog that has won many matches must be some achievment,id rarther own

a match winner every time than a loser gets very expensive i would of thought,

no dog or bitch could of beat the fox best animal ever to run the flatlands more wind than chicago every time i matched cn i dropped my dogs of at the police station on the way home

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

foxey was the best ever match bitch ive seen her run a hare on a tarmac rd for 3 mins and catch massive heart twice a week easy

another story about foxy and many of u wont believe it but it as true as i sit here in me conservatory . i was with cn and a few others and cn wa s walking a big seeded field anyways police came 2

I'm not going to knock either of these great bitches, nor either owner as I respect both of them, but Foxy's record at match running will probably never be beaten. However Dancer beat her in the Forle

i

to own a bitch/dog that has won many matches must be some achievment,id rarther own

a match winner every time than a loser gets very expensive i would of thought,

no dog or bitch could of beat the fox best animal ever to run the flatlands more wind than chicago every time i matched cn i dropped my dogs of at the police station on the way home

dident sanky beat him ?

watch her in the 98 forley see the dirty slips she had and count the total running time she had against the winner and look at the ground she ran as to what the winner ran on then see how stupid nuttal is not to run it the next day ive had some arguments over the years with craig about this but then again could she really stay on we dont know

right then mr beef curry i have read some of your posts an di have never seen u praise a dog i ran with foxy for all her life really and you do talk some shite about her staying on and all that dont you think in 64 matches she would have been found out.u pretend to know all these men but you have said you and craig have talked about this if you had you would know that foxy was in season and next day she was lined to deacon which produced casper .then on another post you said u seen craig run buddy craig never ran buddy so another lie then you talkabout other dog men like sanky but these men have one thing in common they gracious in defeat . these dogs are in lurcher coursing history we might not like some of them but they deserve to rest in peace. where are the superstars of today.if you want credibilty on here beefcurry tell us about achievements and what dogs you run and then u are entitled to your opinion if not shut teh feck up . IMO OPINION FOXY BEST EVER MATCH BITCH AND HER RECORD SPEAKS FOR IT SELF NO OONE CAN DOUBT THAT HER RECORD WILL NEVER BE BEATEN AND I SEEN HER RUN MANY BEST OF 5 MATCHES. in the good old days tere was noneof this crabbing well not as much bitterness if you had a good dog you ran it if not u didnt simple as

Dont know anything about said dog but well said that man to many negative posts from wannabes :thumbs:

Guest gonzalez

craig would say he`d got a match sunday morning can we find some good hares today,

foxy won every race i saw her have, and i won a couple quid on her, great memories.

to win and draw on 64 races is incredable, and i don`t think anyone but craig could have done it.

but you cannot say she was the best ever because ther`s been a few great dogs that only a few have seen run over the years.

64 unbeaten matches will never be beaten or even get near to being beaten, awesome record by a top coursing enthusiast who wanted to do it the right way.

ok, we all know what breeding foxy came from, well, some credit goes there for the breeding and the high standards of those boys.

Great topic and a lot a people know there stuff about there coursing dogs and breeding.

By the sounds off it foxy was and out standing bitch 64 matches and not one loss how good is that.

In this matches was it pride or few ££££ and what is the most money you have heard off or had pleasure to see at a match :thumbs:

I'm not going to knock either of these great bitches, nor either owner as I respect both of them, but Foxy's record at match running will probably never be beaten. However Dancer beat her in the Forley Cup a week after winning the doubled up British Championships and her daughter Blondie won the millenium Forley which was undoubtedly the hardest contested and best of all lurcher comps. Alan had the foresight to mate Dancer to Foxy's brother Nipper, (he told me he saw the dog run 5 hares off the one slip and never quit), so he can never be accused of kennel blindness. What a pair......I mean the men, not the dogs!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

right then lads lets get everyinthing out in the open lol a bit like alcoholics anomymous show us or tell what dogs you have ill start it off

P200210_16040001-1-1.jpg

these are 2 of the bitches im running now there out of jamies jack x charlie seagull bitch

Picture043-1.jpg

these are my oither dogs what ive ran left to right scout (charlie foxy x charlie seagull ) susie ( charlie seagull) pup (caufieds joe x susie) and tracey ( jamies jack x susie) now then lads your turn what are all you lads running

clapper.gifclapper.gifnotworthy.gif Top looking dogs the brindeld bitch in the top photo is like a bitch called tiger from years ago merlin and ringo i believethumbs.gif

i see tiger run many times merlin xringo md matched her many times matched the mellishes and caught 5 each

right then lads lets get everyinthing out in the open lol a bit like alcoholics anomymous show us or tell what dogs you have ill start it off

P200210_16040001-1-1.jpg

these are 2 of the bitches im running now there out of jamies jack x charlie seagull bitch

Picture043-1.jpg

these are my oither dogs what ive ran left to right scout (charlie foxy x charlie seagull ) susie ( charlie seagull) pup (caufieds joe x susie) and tracey ( jamies jack x susie) now then lads your turn what are all you lads running

clapper.gifclapper.gifnotworthy.gif Top looking dogs the brindeld bitch in the top photo is like a bitch called tiger from years ago merlin and ringo i believethumbs.gif

i see tiger run many times merlin xringo md matched her many times matched the mellishes and caught 5 each

if you`r talking about franks ringo, she was never bred with merlin

P200210_16040001-1-1.jpg

Picture043-1.jpg

all them dogs in the pic foxey would blow them to bits