A sad day and some bad news

zini

Guys, friends,

I have got to tell you all that I am moving with my work back to Germany towards the end of this month, so i havent got many posts with pics and videos left.

I could be there for 3 years, but who knows.

Due to the hunting laws in Germany I will have to leave my rifles here with my mum and step dad for safe keeping.

I will stay a member on the forum, but will not be able to post any photos, or videos until I return back to the UK for my leave which is about 3 times a year.

I have 15 minutes more footage to film prior to the new DVD being finished so will try my hardest to get it finished before I leave.

I will miss the shooting, but hopefully time will fly until I get over again on my leave and will be able to post again.

I would like to thank all the regulars on here and my friends for their support, help and teaching me to be better at hunting with an air rifle from their experiences.

I wish everyone all the best in their shooting futures.

I will still try and help people with questions on here but will leave the photos and videos for the other regulars.

Thanks again

Si

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about being cut down in your prime!

Nah dont look at it like that way mate, 3 times a year you can look forward to returning to it, and you wont become rusty, 'its the nut behind the butt' as someone once said on here. Are you still in the army then? Dont worry explaining if its complicated or personal. You will be missed mate especially some of the best air gun kill videos available on the net!

Good luck and all the best

Jack

Alex,

PM will be sent in 5 mins Si

Beggsy,

Sorry mate that permission will now just be left to breed and breed as no one else really shoots seriously like me.

There are alot of guys with air rifles but are not allowed to shoot on there as they are cowboys and cant hit a rabbit unless its in the side of the body at 10 metres.

Maybe one day someone will take on the task like i did but im not sure buddy.

The only people that will be able to shoot on there will be military hunters

Sorry pal.

My 2 farm permissions of 31,000 hecters are going to Festa my long time mate as i know that he will serve the farmers well and keep up the hard work that i have been doing these past 11 months.

Hopefully he will still invite Reggaeman and Wuzzy down to share the bunnies with them, as they are also my top pals but a little too far away.

Si

Edited by zini

Thanks Sib :thumbs:,

You are also a very intelligent, respected and valued member of this site pal.

All the best for the future

Si

PS i never got your PM

Edited by zini