the dog does speak on reds i cant say about deer cos iv never hunted him where theres deer so im not going to say no and you take him out and he do nor am i going to say yes and he dont but he will hunt reduns all day and night if you leave him

this dog has not been passed on from pillar to post mate i sold him back to the boys i had him off and i can tell you this if i had the room i woudnt have sold him hes a great dog and will hunt all day and give the best voice youve ever heard the dog is worth evry penny and theres a lot of boys around that can vouch for him who ever has this dog wont be dissapointed or sorry they spent the money and by the way dont ever call me a muppet.

did any body in that house go to school,i have seen this dog used to own him very good dog on r h f.dont hunt anything you put him on just r h f,he is fine with livestock and he aint ill.you spell il with one l not 2 and wtf is gus mayor its just,anyway people the dog is aa good 1.

who eat all the pie's mate i think you ment ate :whistling:

il ill no it's i'll :doh: someone must of skipped a few days to

Guest GoneToGround1

thanks for the PM mayor. does the dog speak on hares and rabbits too? if so can you tell the difference between them and a red? do you hunt him off the horn?

Guest GoneToGround1

he do speak on rabbits and hairs but when hes running hairs and rabbits theres a big diffrence to when hes running foxes and no we dont work him on the horn we tried to but diddnt know how to work the thing

thanks for the reply. you got PM

he do speak on rabbits and hairs but when hes running hairs and rabbits theres a big diffrence to when hes running foxes and no we dont work him on the horn we tried to but diddnt know how to work the thing

you still got him mayor if you have i cant belive it,lazy people on here who cant run [bANNED TEXT] him i suppose i had many a good day with him.atb anyway m8t get back to me if you still got him i fancy a run

:thumbs::thumbs:

thanks for the reply. you got PM