Five ferrets for sale

Hi folks it is with great sadnessthat I am getting shut of my ferrets as I just don't have the time to work them and I am not prepared to just keep them in there cubby and never take them out.

I have 2 polecat coloured jills both2 years old and sisters

2 albino jills about 18 months old sisters again

1 very stocky sandy hob vasectomised about 2 years old

the girls are good workers

but the hob has never even seen a rabbit hole so I have no idea how well he would work.

I am not giving these away as I want to make sure they go to some one who really wants them and will let the girls work as often as possible.

So folks if anyone would like to make me an offer then please send me a pm

I am in Derbyshire about 13 miles south of Manchester and 40 miles north of Derby.

Thanks for taking the time to read this

All the best 410Phil

I realise this needs a price so £150 ono

£100 ????

Phil am interested in 2 polecats, but too expensive, i have had to cut my season short as i only have 1 hob & 1 jill, he is in a rut at the moment so i can only work 1 at a time :wallbash: , i paid a bag of ferret food for mine £7.50 , can guarantee they will be going to a good home & worked reguarly,if you are expecting that type of money people would probably like to see them work first, if you decide to lower the price , please pm me

regards john

£100 ????

Phil am interested in 2 polecats, but too expensive, i have had to cut my season short as i only have 1 hob & 1 jill, he is in a rut at the moment so i can only work 1 at a time :wallbash: , i paid a bag of ferret food for mine £7.50 , can guarantee they will be going to a good home & worked reguarly,if you are expecting that type of money people would probably like to see them work first, if you decide to lower the price , please pm me

regards john

Hi John

The jills are ten pound each and I wanted £60 for the snipped hob as that is what I paid to have him done.

Regards Phil

Thats a fair price for the hob. Do you have any pics of the jills? Well handled? I'm really needing a cage mate for my jill at the moment.

Edited to add - lots and lots of work on offer as well - few times a week!

Edited by Ideation