dig today

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good going mate, nice fox to...

hi there went out today with a few friends to try sum holes since it was as cold,nothing home at the first few hole's then my mate's lakeland gave a good mark on a single hole,we collared up my mates

good stuff well done

Posted Images

:snack:

When i first replied to this topic i was trying to get people to see how it could be twisted and coulndn't believe how many slated me for talking sense it boiled my piss, good job Busterdog spoke his mind too, otherwise i don't think i would have bothered with this site anymore. As for Busterdog don't think he was bragging about how much he's done guess it's his way of saying he's got the experience to comment

well done mate good going :thumbs: dont worry about the pricks it all helps whith there r.s.p.c.a interview :thumbdown::feck: we all get things around the rong way now and then keep digging fu/k the rest a.t.b. brog......ps if you think people are going around a thread rong pm them dont tell the world atleast that may help.

Edited by brog
  • 2 weeks later...