what should a logun mk2 cost?????

That's good to here Phantom mate! :drink::thumbs:

- Without making a new thread what would my Logun Solo 10 shot .22, with silencer and Hawke Sport Hd 3-9 x 50 be worth?

Soryy for kinda hijacking your threed fella!

logun mkII

For Sale

Logun MKII. Rifle .22 Caliber PCP

Serial Number : 26757

Telescopic sight (Scope) : Yes

Falcoon Merlin 4-14x56IR

Silencer : Yes

3 Silencers included, please see photo

Bipod, Sling, Pellets, Gun slip

Asking price: £750 No offers

http://www.airgunforum.co.uk/forums/private-sales-airguns-related-items/85640-logun-mkii-22-sale.html

logun solo

Price: £400 Location: West Midlands

Description

Logun Solo .22 calibre pcp air rifle, full 12ft/lbs power with logun foot stirrup pump, ags 3-9x40 mill dot scope, Weihrauch silencer makes it very quiet, hard case. less than one month old, I have the receipt to show. Please note: I will only accept cash on collection.

more info on....

http://www.adoos.co.uk/post/416574/airgun

hope it helps

regards

lex

just for the gun only logun mk2, i'd reckon about £340-£400, i had one years ago and sold it for £350, they don't fetch a great deal, logun solo's are even worse, people selling these only get £200, if that. check on the bbs, they don't sell easy at all, just my 2 pence worth. :victory:

just for the gun only logun mk2, i'd reckon about £340-£400, i had one years ago and sold it for £350, they don't fetch a great deal, logun solo's are even worse, people selling these only get £200, if that. check on the bbs, they don't sell easy at all, just my 2 pence worth. :victory:

The man above is spot on with prices..will be better off splitting the logun mk11 package and selling everything seperate.You should get £400 for gun and scope..atb eddie