• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is definately the best show in the country!! and I'm glad to say that Neilston Working Dog Association, Annual Lurcher and Terrier show held on May 9th 2010 is a qualifier for this!! The EDRD sho

had a great day, went with Doga and a mate , and took Bryn. Met some great lads+ladies from of here , real top bunch . Yes heard about the fighting, they will feck it up for very body else . if you

Posted Images

i hane sent all the forms out to everyone now but i have had three email come back saying not recognised if you haven,t recieved yours yet please contact me again

cheers

hiya mate i got 1st in working class with merlin and havent had any forms cud u let me know asap plz mate

8 of us are heading over on the saturday and meeting up with half a dozen lads over there, will be some crack on the saturday night. Looking forward to show on the sunday. :drink: See yous there lads.

Remember Lads!!!

This show as the last qualifier for "THE FIVE NATIONS INTERNAL WORKING TERRIER CHAMPIONSHIP" :toast: the winner of the qualifer gets an expence's paid trip to take part in a six dog final with a panel of three judges adjudicating expences include ferry travel and accomodation

Tom

:whistling:will you be bringing the shandy man with you :whistling:

dont no if i will be now that i am under the thumb :tongue2:

Your sooooo Gay.

errr i side that all that gay stuff was done and dusted :whistling:

so for now just call me the JCB :blink:

There's only 1 JCB. You'll never fit into his well respected and truthfull boots. :big_boss:

:whistling:will you be bringing the shandy man with you :whistling:

dont no if i will be now that i am under the thumb :tongue2:

Your sooooo Gay.

errr i side that all that gay stuff was done and dusted :whistling:

so for now just call me the JCB :blink:

There's only 1 JCB. You'll never fit into his well respected and truthfull boots. :big_boss:

:icon_eek:

8 of us are heading over on the saturday and meeting up with half a dozen lads over there, will be some crack on the saturday night. Looking forward to show on the sunday. :drink: See yous there lads.

looking forward to meeting you guys :drink:

looking forward to meeting you guys :drink:

Hello FELL TYPE We are staying in Sheffield I believe, in some BnB/Hotel and meeting up with a few mates that come over here 2/3 times a season. Have been looking forward to this one since March, good luck, maybe have a pint with yous on sunday mate :cheers::cheers:

ha .. ha . sheffields not far away theres a few good b n b s closer if you need any numbers give me a call or pm me look forward to meeting up and having a pint or three some good lads coming now . lots of tidy dogs qualified for the finals :thumbs:. see you all there :thumbs: