Zoo positions

Hi All,

I have worked in the Zoo/Falconry industry for the last 18 yrs,and I have postions vacant emailed to me weekly.Would you guys be interested in me posting them here each week for those of you wishing to break into the industry?.I can do this via PM or publish here on the forum.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kind regards

• Like 1

It would be fantastic if you could send me the list too, whenever you have new positions would be very much appreciated. My gf is currently just finishing her animal science/management degree to try and get into a zoo, but she would drop it at the drop of a hat if she could get a job sooner its all she has ever wanted to do.

It would be fantastic if you could send me the list too, whenever you have new positions would be very much appreciated. My gf is currently just finishing her animal science/management degree to try and get into a zoo, but she would drop it at the drop of a hat if she could get a job sooner its all she has ever wanted to do.

PM doesnt seem to work at the moment but i'l send the list over as soon as I can buddy.A lot of the positions are for senior roles but often there are trainee/junior positions emailed to me so Il forward them via PM as soon as I recieve them.

More than happy to keep you all updated I only hit the delete button after a quick scroll through them.

Kind regards

Had trouble with PM ,but ive emailed it over buddy.

I'm hoping to go into zoology in a few years time so I would also appreciate getting information about places for novices and suchlike so I can get an idea about what is available for people new to zoo work. Thanks, it is greatly appreciated.

I had this discussion with an intern i was working with a few years back.my honest advice would be to carry on with her studies until she gains her degree.Many zoo's are insisting on degree's for applications now.I take it she's studying at an agricultural college?.many offer an exotic animal module.I'l send you details of volunteer/internships available as and when they are sent to me.

Kind regards