steve hoyles maisie

Top class animal that. She could have won that Forley cup on another day. They were six top class animals that got through to the second day and I always say you can measure the quality of the winner (Blondie) by the high class of the dogs she beat. Not sure Optimus, was that photo taken at the Forley or another competition?

I TOOK IT AT THE FORLEY MILLENIUM BOLIO. 6 DOGS THAT ON THAT DAY LOOKED OUTSTANDING ANIMALS. QUALITY OF DOGS SUCH AS MAISIE WAS EXCELLENT. HOWEVER BLONDIE WENT ON 2 WIN IT ON THE 2ND DAYS RUNNING :thumbs:

EXCELLENT STUFF LADS :thumbs:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was the Forley Millenium a single handed comp? If so why have a white collar on the dog? Y.I.S Leeview

It's G.D.'s Red Iceman, one of the Millenium six in the greatest of all Forley Cups. If you get a chance to watch the video he killed all his hares more quickly than any other runner in the comp and m

RED IS A COMMON NAME. RED I POSTED WAS GARY D`s RED (GARY`S Drax X GARY`S DAD`S BITCH Sally) TAKEN AT THE FORLEY MILLENIUM. THAT RED IS 13 NOW. REFLECTING ON THIS POST I THINK IN FAIRNESS I SHOULD ST

Posted Images

Explain yourself mr v how was Jenny not out the same litter we've had this conversation ????????,and E.R sold them two pups for good money so what ye getting at??????

well i was told clucker got them , and we know clucker isnt a buyer of dogs, he's a dealer .

ask your good pal jimmy, he was told by the horses mouth when i let him talk to lofti last year when he was at mine ...

daffodil coursing club will be starting soon so i will be earing of these super dogs in 6 weeks time :toast:

Is that when you take Super Jerry out to stop a few :feck::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Explain yourself mr v how was Jenny not out the same litter we've had this conversation ????????,and E.R sold them two pups for good money so what ye getting at??????

well i was told clucker got them , and we know clucker isnt a buyer of dogs, he's a dealer .

ask your good pal jimmy, he was told by the horses mouth when i let him talk to lofti last year when he was at mine ...

daffodil coursing club will be starting soon so i will be earing of these super dogs in 6 weeks time :toast:

least shaun no jacker :toast::toast::toast:

You must be one of his bummer boys are ye?????????

what a cracking bitch she was, i was in the same coursing club as steve and saw the bitch run many times, also in the forley cup. steve was a good dog man. the good old days. i also owned the full sister to maisey.

Excellent bitch, good enough to win a Forley, but that year there were some exceptional animals in it ,and they could not all win.

what a cracking bitch she was, i was in the same coursing club as steve and saw the bitch run many times, also in the forley cup. steve was a good dog man. the good old days. i also owned the full sister to maisey.

Excellent bitch, good enough to win a Forley, but that year there were some exceptional animals in it ,and they could not all win.

HERES ANOTHER ONE OF THE MILLENIUM 6. ANYBODY RECOGNISE HER?:thumbs:

IMG_0004-Copy.jpg

IMG_0004-Copy.jpg

Jim Fords Elsa, she ended her days with me. Sister to Tommy Murrays Smokey and winner of the Monahdlieth trophy in the Highlands in the deep snow.

Edited by BOLIO1

IMG_0004-Copy.jpg

Jim Fords Elsa, she ended her days with me. Sister to Tommy Murrays Smokey and winner of the Monahdlieth trophy in the Highlands in the deep snow.

VERY GOOD BOLIO,10 OUT OF 10. STAY POSTED AS I MAY FIND MORE OLD PHOTO`S :thumbs:

IMG_0004-Copy.jpg

Very strong bitch,she ran in stopper protectors that day,if I remember rightly ,in truth, any of the 6 could have won that day. I was with Gary D and his dad Dave,so obviously I was rooting for Red, but after it was over, Gary said, " Alan and Blondie deserved it" good sportsman Gary just like his dad.A memorable 2 days, let us hope they return in some form or another.

Edited by inan

IMG_0004-Copy.jpg

Very strong bitch,she ran in stopper protectors that day,if I remember rightly ,in truth, any of the 6 could have won that day. I was with Gary D and his dad Dave,so obviously I was rooting for Red, but after it was over, Gary said, " Alan and Blondie deserved it" good sportsman Gary just like his dad.A memorable 2 days, let us hope they return in some form or another.

TO BE HONEST SO WAS I, WASNT JUST THAT I KNEW GARY & DAVE IT WAS RED`S STYLE OF RUNNING THAT I LIKED. LOOKING BACK THOUGH I AGREE THAT ALAN & BLONDIE DESERVED IT. ALAN & GARY ARE BOTH TOP MEN. TIME IN EITHERS COMPANY I FOUND TO BE TIME WELL SPENT :thumbs:

waiting to see these champions you promised me last year mark. what happened to that bitch marcus bought ?

waiting to see these champions you promised me last year mark. what happened to that bitch marcus bought ?

the jealousy in coursing is unreal sometimes, its always people that are not really happy with [bANNED TEXT] they have is the ones that crab everyone elses