bull grey x minshaw

Strange to see this thred after so long, I was talking to Simoman only last week about Minshaw bull crosses and was saying that back when bull crosses where in there infancy, a few in the NW tried mixing 'em with Minshaws. The results, from what i've seen, where always bloody good and I owned two myself, both out of the Obo dog. Though as bull crosses gained in popularity and Minshaws faded this cross dissapeared. Shame, never seen a bad one...!

Oh yer and about that dog I just got, posted back in 2010 on this thred, he's the same way bred.. (so i'm told..!) and he's still here...!! :thumbs:

heres a pic of a minshaw bull cross,,, this pic is 20 years old ,,,,the bitchs name was kelly,,, she gained a bit of a rep around mansfield, by all acounts as a good deer dog..... my mate in the cap owned her,,but we only used her on bunnys,, and to be honest she wernt all that ,, and had bad feet... she went to a new home,,, when my mate went on holday for a long time......

she went to a fella called G.M in mansfield and by all acounts did well on other quary,, and produced some good pups mated to other bull crosses,,, i only know this cos her name crped up at a show reacently

pics33003.jpg

sorry not the best pics of her,,, but i think its all i have,,, the brindle bitch was mine and was 1/4 bull,, and better by far at bunnys

pics33001.jpg

• Like 4