INVESTARM 20G O/U HUSHPOWER

Hi

Toying with the idea of getting the Investarm o/u 20g Hushpower as noise is an issue on a large portion of my permission. My main quarry is pigeon, so i would like to know if anyone has had any experience of this gun as i can only find one review on the net.

I know they are quiet with the subsonics as my mate has just bought the mossy 20g pump, but i find it very unbalanced, heavy and long. I regularily shoot with the 410 pump, which incidentally i think is a cracking little gun, but as i'm a crap shot is hard work on the Pigeon.

Any advice welcome before i take the plunge.

:gunsmilie: Had both 12 and 410 hushpower shotguns (pedretti type). Did not like the 12 bore one because it was difficult to shoot at range. 410 far easier to shoot. The 20 bore might have a better site picture down the barrel? But £760 for a investarattle (investarm) is far to expensive. If I remember rightly the warnnener used a under/over moderatered 20 bore for shooting foxes near built up areas . :gunsmilie::hunter:

Hi

Toying with the idea of getting the Investarm o/u 20g Hushpower as noise is an issue on a large portion of my permission. My main quarry is pigeon, so i would like to know if anyone has had any experience of this gun as i can only find one review on the net.

I know they are quiet with the subsonics as my mate has just bought the mossy 20g pump, but i find it very unbalanced, heavy and long. I regularily shoot with the 410 pump, which incidentally i think is a cracking little gun, but as i'm a crap shot is hard work on the Pigeon.

Any advice welcome before i take the plunge.

I used to own the investarm 12g single barrel extremely quiet but quite heavy and cumbersome massive barrel it was very cheap to purchase second hand about £100 the reason i got rid of it its killing range was very poor about 50ish yards you would be better off throwing a handful of stones at the pigeons i did have a pic of it but cant find it my advice steer clear.

So the question is, is there a decent moderated double barrel, moderated shotgun on the market yet ? According to the review on the Investarm, its well ballanced and weighs 7.5 lbs, which aint bad. But its the only review on the gun i can find, just one mans opinion.