8months old

good going for a 8 month old dog,well done

no not really...its what they should be doing at that age...ive terriers doing battle at 7months..if its in them let them do it....afterall mike tyson bacame world champ at 19yrs....cracks me up these people who fanny about with young dogs...... :)

:laugh: thats your best one yet steve ..7 month old terriers grafting ...that fox does not have one mark on it so i dont believe a word of it & I cant believe any body else is

thats not the fox...you dick head...it was back in the 80s back of melton road golf range leics...in a overflow pipe...my mates dog put the fox up out some brambles it bolted down the overflow pipe..the lakey type folowed and done battle for 3hours he would not come out..finaly after 3hours it went quiet then he came out coverd in blood and puncter marks....we went back next day it was raining hard and it washed the fox out...dident want him entered at that age..but its just somthing that happend..he made a cracking dog.then ken gould bid me good money for him...any of you leics lads will know paul seymore/mick wade/ronnie taylor/rob geary..so stop knocking everybodys fecking dogs

no not really...its what they should be doing at that age...ive terriers doing battle at 7months..if its in them let them do it....afterall mike tyson bacame world champ at 19yrs....cracks me up these people who fanny about with young dogs...... :)

nothing wrong with letting a dog mature out seen 2 many ruined by starting them 2 young

well i dont know..you come on this forum to chat like mineded folk and share a few experiences over the years...and theres always someone what thinks your telling lies..and there dogs are better than everybody elses...its a poor shame that there like this...when in this game we should all stick together. with the law the way it is..we av a lot of people against our way of life..antys.labour.and do gudders.ect yet we bicker amongst ourselfs...shame...ps the lakey dog enterd himself and was already down the pipe [bANNED TEXT] we got there.....

you speak as if this is done with all your dogs at this age?

no the terrier was a one off..but it made him...i think thats why ken gould bid me good money for him..unless he buys rubbish.. :hmm: and the beddyx i did that because thats the age my old dog [fly].got his 1st fox..and he turned out to be a 1st class running dog...

Guest oldskool

mike tyson just didnt jump into the ring at 20 and start knocking out world class fighters. he started as an amatuer when he was 13 and made his way up the ladder. he happened to get there very quickly but he was one in very few that accomplished it.... i think there is a lesson in there somewhere :) .... mine run loose on the farm and they started at about 6 months only because they follow me and the old boy when we are out working in the fields etc... if i had my way they wouldnt be gettin the chance to start so young.. i havent taken them out for a dig yet but, i will inform you all when i do.... as for my lurchers i only had one that started early (10 months by accident!) my mate done the same with his dog (intentionally) and after a few foxes it didnt want to know anymore...

Edited by oldskool