lurcher racing roscrea co tipperary

i the seceteary of a new club in roscres called roccrea working dog social club..we are holding a race meet either 20th r 21th of march this is or big one called the owen juggie ryan memorial plaque...this attracts some very good dogs to roscrea for past number of years looking for few from england scotland wales it be worth the journey trust me..i was on k9 and the poachers put up we ere in southern ireland are trying to set up a think called the five nations for champions at different avents around the five nations but we would need some one from each area to be in charge of there winners and so on i think be the way going forward meeting new faces an most of all bit of crack an to see who realy has the fastest dog of the five nations so please some one who is up to date wit lurcher whippet racing get on to me and we get this soarted..we travel to each other on different years so tat be fair on every one and ovesley only be once a year..so come on lads an lasseys

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would defo go to this !

Is it going to be a club as in regular events or once off ?

I have a collie x greyhound and a 6 month old whippet bitch !

Hope its a success :thumbs:

ATB Stuart

ya a club lad being at this for past few years be worth your while has your dog done a bit of racing befor do u keep many dogs would there be many other lads down there intreasted

ATB Stuart

ya a club lad being at this for past few years be worth your while has your dog done a bit of racing befor do u keep many dogs would there be many other lads down there intreasted

Ya the collie x greyhound has won quite a few doing well in the field so should do respectable !

But the pup is only young yet but showing great signs :thumbs:

So only have 1 proper racing dog for this year and the whippet pup only in pup classes id say !

Ya should be if this club has regular races and any good ill spread the word should be a good couple of lads around that would be interested !

is there prizes for the best boxer (n i dont mean the dog type) down there this year?

ha is this pa wit the birds]no boxing your all bared ha drink drink bad men

haha :boxing:

u must of forgot about them birds for me

No uv got the wrong lad mate.. I was there last yr tho but i was a meer onlooker n not in the melee, but its a good event tho

is there prizes for the best boxer (n i dont mean the dog type) down there this year?

ha is this pa wit the birds]no boxing your all bared ha drink drink bad men

haha :boxing:

u must of forgot about them birds for me

No uv got the wrong lad mate.. I was there last yr tho but i was a meer onlooker n not in the melee, but its a good event tho

thanks lad will u be up this time do i know ya lad

ATB Stuart

Ya the collie x greyhound has won quite a few doing well in the field so should do respectable !

So only have 1 proper racing dog for this year and the whippet pup only in pup classes id say !

Ya should be if this club has regular races and any good ill spread the word should be a good couple of lads around that would be interested !

where were ya racing him good looking dog fair play he is in good order the racing is top class has being said by anyone tat has came to race we work same as coursing two dogs at a time in a good gallloping field

where were ya racing him good looking dog fair play he is in good order the racing is top class has being said by anyone tat has came to race we work same as coursing two dogs at a time in a good gallloping field

He races at all the local shows and does very well winnig a good couple :clapper:

Cant wait for that been looking everywhere for racing clubs as they look to be good fun :thumbs:

And the whippet pup 6 month old

post-36175-126358060434_thumb.jpg