• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A trial Rebel ? If that dog cant do the business id show my arse in Harrods window lollaugh.gif

the dog minght be able to do its job but its gotter catch it first i have seen loads of dogs this way bread and they tow like f..k to catch fox they will never catch deer and them other things crt run so its good for 1 thing in my eyes it may spring suprises perfect motor dog tho tek game round field few times and when its f..ked chuck dog out lol :thumbs:

iv got a dog for sale out of stan too sally aswell 28 inc

If its 8 month old then my mate has the sister shes 26inch! Filling out nicely now!

My bitch is out of Stan and nearly 2 years old! Cant remember the dam to her thou,i think Reece has her litter sister!Does anyone know or have any from the same litter?

Maybe Samba might be able to shed some light?

ATB with the sale mate!

a lad of here WARNER86 had 2 out of that litter

and willy had a bitch :thumbs:

i think theres a cuple of the litter in cudworth near me not sure tho

you havent got a bitch from same litter as willy and warner86 only one bitch in that litter and willy has it.pluss the dog for sale is not out of billy , unless he rose from the dead

says the dog is out of billy xlightening that was

the last litter :thumbs:

dog still ere and it is out of billy

Guest it's all my land after 12

stll 350 for a 1 job dog, prices are getting on the serious side lately

you must be having a laugh ..... i remember paying £300 for a bull cross when they were first bred back in 1983/84

you only get what you pay for ........ pay peanuts ....and you get MONKEYS all these £50 and £100 dogs are a false

economy if your looking for something thats RIGHT, you'll be for ever looking, VERY VERY rarely and only in exceptional

cases do dogs that are doing the job RIGHT get sold at bargain prices. anyway £350 not alot for a 2 1/2 year old dog

do the maths if he runs for 5 seasons that only equates to £70 a season ...cheap cheap cheap and he's bred right too.

REMEMBER

"The bitterness of poor quality

remains long after

The sweetness of low prices

are forgotten"

• 3 weeks later...

that is not cheap for a bull x

£350 for a dog of that stamp and if guaranteed at its job is a fair price you must be a idiot if you think it int seen bullx sell for alot more.

Bok, are you sure its direct from billy coz im sure he been dead longer than 2hlf years,i stand corrected if im wrong but pritty sure he been gone at least 3 years now.

this dog is out of stan son of billy i bought it at 6 weeks old along with his litter brother which i still own sold it at 6 mths old nearly all litter doing well not for the faint hearted next season they will be peaking only just 2 year old worth every penny just to add his name was TEMPER!

Edited by Ryeuken