Pure bull...

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And fine bulls they are.I see they done a bit.

Bored, so thought i'd put up a few pics. Been a good while since i had a full bully around me, but here's a few i've kept over time... there have been more, but i was never to arsed with

cheers mate and good look with your pups. how many did she have.

Posted Images

Guest stewie

too many haters but i'll give you all he's got behind him : rapparee, lancstaff sparbu saga, sparpit, cradbury's , wallace the wizard, benica boy

Some of the biggest staffords I have ever seen have been down off the Sparpit stuff...absolute monsters they were and dwarfed my stuff.

My old lad from Raparee, Betchgreen, Constones stuff...if you look back far enough

post-32-127231643515_thumb.jpg

post-32-127231676532_thumb.jpg

post-32-127231704061.jpg

post-32-127231716541_thumb.jpg

I never did manage a good picture of him

stabs i used to love reading about kesh and nell in the old edrds i would of took a pup out of them two without a shadow of doubt :thumbs: like you have always said given the chance the staffys are brilliant dogs in the field just a shame not more get that chance :thumbdown:

Thanks Stewie, they suited me those little dogs and I had years of fun raking around with them. Funnily enough, I found myself writing about them again only a couple of weeks ago. They weren't to everyone's taste, but by shite, we enjoyed ourselves!

post-32-058507000 1279653723_thumb.jpg

post-32-057977400 1279653673_thumb.jpg