looking for air rifle

would say it depends on a lot of things really, your build ,your budget, your taste?? all i can suggest is go to a good shop or local club and shoulder as many as you can until you find one you 1. feel comfortable with 2. can afford 3. like the look of :clapper: hope this helps if not need some more info(ie do you want pcp or springer) :thumbs:

would say it depends on a lot of things really, your build ,your budget, your taste?? all i can suggest is go to a good shop or local club and shoulder as many as you can until you find one you 1. feel comfortable with 2. can afford 3. like the look of :clapper: hope this helps if not need some more info(ie do you want pcp or springer) :thumbs:

small and up to full power and it will do! i forgot to say id rather have multi-shot and i dont care how it looks. i rather have something cheap as possible, im a farmer with short arms and deep pockets :icon_redface::whistling:

haha sounds like me :icon_redface: but i'm on my tenth rifle in 12 months have finally got a hw100 now :notworthy: there seem to be alot of air arms s410's for sale quite cheap just seen one on another forum for £295 with scope and silencer and they do the job very well :clapper: