ONE FOR VALLY HOUNDS

PIC WAS JUST TO SHOW YOU TYPE HIS FATHER WAS SINGLE HANDED FOX KILLER ON OCCASION BOTH SADLY NOW NOT WITH US TRYD TO FIND PIC OF HIM ,YES BIT WELSH/FELL OURS MODERN WITH FELL BLOOD THEY CAN FLY AND SOMETIMES IMPOSSIBLE TO KEEP UP WITH EVEN ON GOOD MOUNT, WILLIAM NONE ARE FOR SALE AND I AINT GOT THE SHOUT WHERE THEY GO OK,ALL TO DO WITH ETIQUETTE I THINK, OUT IN MORNING HOPEFULLY REGARDS DABBER

Edited by DABCHICK

PIC WAS JUST TO SHOW YOU TYPE HIS FATHER WAS SINGLE HANDED FOX KILLER ON OCCASION BOTH SADLY NOW NOT WITH US TRYD TO FIND PIC OF HIM ,YES BIT WELSH/FELL OURS MODERN WITH FELL BLOOD THEY CAN FLY AND SOMETIMES IMPOSSIBLE TO KEEP UP WITH EVEN ON GOOD MOUNT, WILLIAM NONE ARE FOR SALE AND I AINT GOT THE SHOUT WHERE THEY GO OK,ALL TO DO WITH ETIQUETTE I THINK, OUT IN MORNING HOPEFULLY REGARDS DABBER

hope you didnt take offence mate only messing when i said how much ,very nice type though,we suppose to be out in morning but this snow is killing it a bit for us to travel so going local, let me know how you got off mate ,probably have more pictures to put up lol speak soon valley

dabberr i have been lucky getting hounds but there aint no offence in it and a hope you have a good day atb

hope you didnt take offence mate only messing when i said how much ,very nice type though,we suppose to be out in morning but this snow is killing it a bit for us to travel so going local, let me know how you got off mate ,probably have more pictures to put up lol speak soon valley

Hi Valley...how do you find the scent in the snow for the hounds to follow?Do they find it diffucult to follow,do they lose their lines much?Its just that i've been out with the dogs lately and they've been losing the line a lot.Granted i'm not hunting with hounds using 2 russells that usually have brilliant noses,just wondering if you or any of the other hound boys are suffering the same problem yis JB

Edited by johnny boy68

NONE TAKEN VALLEY/WILLIAM, BE NICE TO HAVE MORE CLOUT, WE CANCELLED AGAIN sad.gif HAD FAIR BIT SNOW OVERNIGHT JUST GOT CALL HAD ENOUGH OF SNOW WE AINT LOST AS MANY DAYS FOR A LONG TIME REGARDS DABBER

yeh av had to cancell a couple of times also because of snow its to deep here wish it would bugger off my hounds dwell on scent in deepish snow atb