hiya, new to the site, mainly into terriers/ferreting but like a mooch around with a .22. my old bsa meteor fell apart few years ago and replaced it with a hw50 had it re-sprung seals done etc nice light little rifle,my sons now claimed it and im looking for something for under 200 quid without the need of f.a.c.

anyone got any ideas or looking to sell, cheers alb for 2010.danny

is that with scope???

and would you be willing to go second hand? you can get some really good guns secondd hand.

ATB

ian

hi ian cheers 4 reply,would def consider 2nd hand,got a spare scope so not too fussy,been offered hw97 for 180.

atb danny

is that with scope???

and would you be willing to go second hand? you can get some really good guns secondd hand.

ATB

ian

hi ian cheers 4 reply,would def consider 2nd hand,got a spare scope so not too fussy,been offered hw97 for 180.

atb danny

BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT. at that price your getting a really good bargain. there top rated springers

ATB

ian

is that with scope???

ATB

ian

atb danny

BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT. at that price your getting a really good bargain. there top rated springers

ATB

ian

what he said......if you don't buy it let me know who's selling it and I will :gunsmilie:

Darryl

Do you want another light weight gun like your HW 50? The HW 97 is a great rifle but like the HW 77 and the HW 80 its heavy. I have an HW 57 which was 200 quid new and is a great little gun the HW 99 is a similar price if you prefer a break barrel to an under lever.

Do you want another light weight gun like your HW 50? The HW 97 is a great rifle but like the HW 77 and the HW 80 its heavy. I have an HW 57 which was 200 quid new and is a great little gun the HW 99 is a similar price if you prefer a break barrel to an under lever.

cheers for advise, going for hw90k i think, atb happy hunting.