my dogs and new kennals

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have done yourself proud there lad. im in the process of putting a dog room into my big workshop its to double as a whelping kennel as and when i need it as i also have outside kennels but being the soft shite that i am all four of my dogs are in the house and have been for the past four weeks with this bloody weather.

A real dog man makes sure he looks after his working dogs, its like any tool if you dont look after it well you wont get the best use from it.

Guest GoneToGround1

nice setup mate but if yours cost 3 grand im going to cry when i build mine, mine are planned out to be similar to yours but im going to need 3 terrier sections and 2 lurcher ones but i have plenty of room in the garden to build a shed that big, also on the other side it will be the same as yours with kitchen coupboards and a sink etc...niec job. ill get a pic up of mine when done probably in the summer.

hiya but, sorry to ask the saluki x 8 months old is tha off ben by any chance cause hes a spit of my pup i had off him. All the best with them Rhian

hiya missrhianl, the saluki x is my bitch, i got her from a fella up in caerfilly called paul, he breeds a good line of them. taffybull you had yours off did you? i know he had a litter he bred that looked very simular to mine. thanks for asking anyhow. all the best x

hi just a few pics of my dogs, and kennels i built, i put a post on a few weeks back bout the rspca coming round because a neighbour complained that my dogs was locked in a shed and in scruffy condition, but couldent get pics up so here they are.

my 9month old bull X bitch 22 1/2 tts

post-4890-126270264907_thumb.jpg

with my mates saluki x, 24 tts 8months old both catching well

post-4890-126270260356_thumb.jpg

my 2 1/2 year old dog minshaw X bull grey 25 tts

post-4890-126270316075_thumb.jpg

post-4890-126270295687_thumb.jpg

my kennels ive just built

post-4890-126270354853_thumb.jpg

the brindle dog was my mates he is a kelpie x

post-4890-126270371852_thumb.jpg

cheers buddy

nice job that ive got preety much the same but no block in the middle just deviders and looking at yours i may tile the floors norsy fuckers prob cost you a fortune i know my did with building from footing to finish job about 2500 things you do for your dogs there again if you want them to work for you you should at least try to make sure they comfortable