ferreting today 2nd jan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

outstanding pics there mate,beautiful :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

thanks bouncer.

glad ya enoyed em mate :thumbs:

enjoyed them,they were stunning mate well done look forward to the next if they are anything like the others atb. :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

cheers for all the reply,s lads and no probs wiz id say you would be able to get a good deal on e-bay or even the jan sales..

i dont usually post on here anymore due to alot of silly arguments iv seen,just not wanting to get into argumets with people iv never met..

i have alot of pics from ferreting trips..

just a few of recent trips.

T16-4.jpg

T19-2.jpg

T20-3.jpg

T22-2.jpg

T24-2.jpg

T25-1.jpg

t3-18.jpg

t4-18.jpg

t5-15.jpg

t6-14.jpg

t7-11.jpg

t8-11.jpg

t10-7.jpg

s2.jpg

s5.jpg

s13.jpg

3-16.jpg

10-5.jpg

my favourite pic..

sam1.jpg

regards SS

great pics of ferreting dogs,2 lurchers cashin 1 rabbit,ye must be proud men hahahahaha,not my cup of tea, but those dogs look in serious condition,wish i was on the dole aswell.LOL

jasus ross looks thin,is that from his break up from the bouge?YE should post alot more,these arguments have nothin to do with you supersam.will that red dog kill daytime long ears?supermurph,hahahahahahaha

Edited by aisling3

Well the bro and i didnt get out in the field today till 1pm due to the ground being hard and frozen..

we waited until 1 so to give the ground a chance to thaw and it wasnt too bad for the dogs to run on..

for a change i left my black lurcher at home and took the pup and the whippet..

got some excellent bolts from the groundsets we did today and the dogs done well..

missed a few but really the ones they should have caught they did...in the end the pup picked 4 and the whippet picked 3 and we dug 2 so finished up at 4pm with 9 rabbits...

not bad going for a few hours out...

took alot of pics but there was a bit of a glare off the sun so it took me a while to edit the pics...

here there are...

t1-22.jpg

t2-21.jpg

t3-19.jpg

t4-19.jpg

t5-16.jpg

t6-15.jpg

t7-12.jpg

t8-12.jpg

t9-11.jpg

t10-8.jpg

t11-7.jpg

t12-6.jpg

t13-5.jpg

t14-5.jpg

t15-5.jpg

t16-5.jpg

t17-4.jpg

t18-3.jpg

t19-3.jpg

t21-3.jpg

t22-3.jpg

t23-2.jpg

t24-3.jpg

t25-2.jpg

t26-1.jpg

regards SS

very good pics and nice looking dogs good place to let dogs chase bolters top job

cheers bratton..

yes it a good spot for bolting to the dogs..

some of the warrens are quite large which makes using 2 lurchers essintial as rabbits can bolt a bit away from each other and multipale bolts are quite common also...

regards SS :thumbs: