cn buddy x storm storm out of mj benji and jk storm

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see if u started talking sense we could have an argument lol but u saying maloneys judy never made it lol and there a few promising young uns on now .but as i say if u have any input in to whats producing now id love to know but you darent even say what u running if any . at the begiining of this post the lad just said he wanted to sell pup and straightaway you said buddy crap lol i find u funny lol u amuse me . next you will be saying nuttal cheated in 64 matches with foxy and snowy was rubbish lol it lie a merry go round on here just same usual crap nothing to debate lol

buddy best producer around at minute seen lots of his stuff run fen and feild can definately do there job

Been over and seen this litter and they are top notch :thumbs: well reared, bought a bitch out of it, who ever gets the dog won't be dissappointed, the other pups are all going to good coursing/working homes, so they will get the chance to make there own names next season.

Like most things in life people have there own opinions as to what stud to use :yes: ,(bitches as well) I happen to like Buddy, and have heard enough good things about his offspring to give the pups off him a go. You pays yer money you takes your chances :yes: however you get a bit of say in the eventual outcome, by raising and entering the dog properly ;) .

We'll all know soon enough how his offspring will shape up in the field 8) then we will now the answer for sure :yes:

Good luck with selling the last pup mate, bet the view there is stunning with all the snow :)

atvb Richard

crackin litter of pups out of a very good bitch and good producin dog ...

dnt think beefcurry knows what hes on about

but if you want Beefcurry i can arange a match with the sam dog out of Buddy against summat that you think is better breeding

seen maloneys judy run loads of times i have the full sister to her, kipper offered maloney stupid money for judy, and sed she was the best bitch he had ever seen, she had 13 matches against all the top dogs in the country at that time and won 10 drew 2 lost 1, is that not proven? i seen her half sister roxy run which to be honest i thought was a better bitch, also seen sam run indy x buddy killed 4/5 time i seen him, like someone already sed ur better off naming the bad stock out of him it will be a shorter list

but if you want Beefcurry i can arange a match with the sam dog out of Buddy against summat that you think is better breeding yes do that we got a dog here to run it with keep to pms no crowds just the couple of us as its not your dog you and your crowd wont be there but im up for the run

but if you want Beefcurry i can arange a match with the sam dog out of Buddy against summat that you think is better breeding yes do that we got a dog here to run it with keep to pms no crowds just the couple of us as its not your dog you and your crowd wont be there but im up for the run

how dog bred beef curry