15 ft micro collar for sale

iv got a spare 15 ft micro collar for sale the type that have 2 batterys in side

im in the west midlands of junc 11 m6 junc 1 m54

wanting £50.00

COLLECT ONLY

ALSO A SPARE END CAP £25.00 THE LAST ONE YOU WILL FIND DEBEN DONT HAVE ANY MORE AND NEVER WILL

PLEASE PM ME

iv got a spare 15 ft micro collar for sale the type that have 2 batterys in side

wanting £50.00

COLLECT ONLY

ALSO A SPARE END CAP £25.00 THE LAST ONE YOU WILL FIND DEBEN DONT HAVE ANY MORE AND NEVER WILL

PLEASE PM ME

hi mate

is the collar a mk1 and in good working order...?

thanks

matt

wanting £50.00

COLLECT ONLY

PLEASE PM ME

hi mate

is the collar a mk1 and in good working order...?

thanks

matt

its in very good condition mate leather as had wax on it to keep it nice and soft so it will not rot

Edited by earth&hounds
<BR>iv got a spare 15 ft micro collar for sale the type that have 2 batterys in side <BR><BR>im in the west midlands of junc 11 m6 junc 1 m54<BR><BR>wanting £50.00<BR><BR>COLLECT ONLY <BR><BR>ALSO A SPARE END CAP £25.00 THE LAST ONE YOU WILL FIND DEBEN DONT HAVE ANY MORE AND NEVER WILL<BR><BR>PLEASE PM ME<BR>
cheap set up for someone suprised its still here this time of year . Edited by the_stig

Il give you £30 for it mate, not worth any more than that.

think you will find if i put it on flee bay it will fetch twice what your offering half price realy get me a locator box for £30 and i will sell it as a setup for £120.00 :whistling: