Hi there,

I was just wondering if there is a grant which pays for the DSC 1 & 2, if it is manditory towards the area of work you do. I have heard you can but was just wanting a solid answer for whether you can or cannot get them. As it is in the job area I aim to be in it would be the sensible idea of getting the grant to do it.

Cheers,

Jonny

That'd be the ILA(individual learning account) you would of heard of, its not available unless you're in scotland- I'm trying at the moment I'll let you know how I get on. The british deer society also do a limited number of bursaries for young stalkers looking to do dsc1 and 2.

atb Ross

That'd be the ILA(individual learning account) you would of heard of, its not available unless you're in scotland- I'm trying at the moment I'll let you know how I get on. The british deer society also do a limited number of bursaries for young stalkers looking to do dsc1 and 2.

atb Ross

hi ross,me and my mates did our level 1 back in november through an ila grant only draw back is you can only do it through north highland college in thurso or barony college in dumfries as those are the only colleges covered by the ila at present. we were lucky in that we did it at eskdalemuir with ronnie rose coz they are an affiliate of NHC. good luck mate.

atb alan.

if you are in the services, you can use your Standard Learning Credits to offset the cost of DSC 1. dont know of any civilian grants tho.

Ug

Hmmm unforetunately not in the services mate!! Would of been handy though.

Hows things your way I'm back to uni on sunday, but have been shooting all hols.

Cheers,

Jonny