nice winter vixen

Hi, amy i just ask, this isnt being picky or even argumentative was just wondering... How do you know it was 200yrds, did you count it out? Could it not have been 150 yrds or 220yrds. Does it say it on the scope, as i have often wondered? thks...

maybe just a guess mate, but if you are an experienced shooter your estimates on yrds are usually prety good ;)

Hi, amy i just ask, this isnt being picky or even argumentative was just wondering... How do you know it was 200yrds, did you count it out? Could it not have been 150 yrds or 220yrds. Does it say it on the scope, as i have often wondered? thks...

I have a range finder, which i take with me when i go to collect the fox, i just range back to the truck where i was sitting when i shot it, it was 207 yards to be honest

maybe just a guess mate, but if you are an experienced shooter your estimates on yrds are usually prety good ;)

they are spot on mate, i could have a guess and wouldnt be far out, but i like to know exactly ranges, thats why i use the range finder at all times, nice to have a little bet with my shooting buddies to see who can get the nearest to the distance they were shot

Were the same thru here Hilux just to deep hoping it clears for the weekend.

chucking it down here since 12:45 am, easing off a little but the forecast is heavy snow through tonight until mid morning, i live 10 miles south of Edinburgh HIGH on a hill