Help me find Mike Brown!

Hey,

I've just joined the forum - nice to meet you! Hunted all my life so far (only 25), mainly with ferrets, spaniels, and my wee jack russel but shoot alot as well and go out with other peoples lurchers and hawks from time to time. I'm looking to get hold of Mike Brown to have a chat with him about his dogs, but can't seem to find a website or anything! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm also looking for a new ferret kit, jill or hob, color not important but albinos/sandy best as i ferret in a lot of deep cover. Must come from proven working lines. Know its not likely till spring but thought i'd put out feelers now!

Cheers!

Jai.

P.s MERRY CHRISTMAS!

hi mate , welcome to the mad house:whistling:, just had a look but cant find it :drink::drink:, best thing to do is ask in the lurcher section might get a faster responce :drink: good luck , you wont go far wrong with a dog from mike

merry xmas atb Fezz:drink::drink:

Cheers matey! I'll drop a post in the lurcher section. Yer i'm looking forward to getting hold of a pup, was out shooting in the snow over the last few days and it would have been perfect without the gun ;-)

Hey,

I've just joined the forum - nice to meet you! Hunted all my life so far (only 25), mainly with ferrets, spaniels, and my wee jack russel but shoot alot as well and go out with other peoples lurchers and hawks from time to time. I'm looking to get hold of Mike Brown to have a chat with him about his dogs, but can't seem to find a website or anything! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm also looking for a new ferret kit, jill or hob, color not important but albinos/sandy best as i ferret in a lot of deep cover. Must come from proven working lines. Know its not likely till spring but thought i'd put out feelers now!

Cheers!

Jai.

P.s MERRY CHRISTMAS!

07880527016 or e mail mike@brown4938.fsnet.co.uk or visit his website mikeswhippets.com