First Blood!

jpt

Went out an hour ago and managed to catch my first rabbit. Owe it to the wind I think! JPT

I havent gutted it or anything because I dont know how! My mate knows what he is doing so I will get him to do it tomorrow. Will the meat be ok for my ferret to eat or will it have gone bad? HELP!

Edited by jpt

well done...that bunny got mixy ..the eyes look a bit swollen?

away to fck you cruel cnut the guys got his first bunny and yo suggest myxie

with no hint of a joke?and theres fck all wrong with its eyes its your eyes thats fckd

if you think its got myxie :blink::icon_eek::blink::icon_eek:

It looks all scruffy because it was caught in a field full of cow shit and wet grass. He got it by its back so that ruffed up the hair aswell. I dont fancy doing all that skinning now! its to late and i will f**k it up on my own so i shall wait. is there any good sites with pictures you can compare healthy rabbits with infected ones? Cheers JPT

Brilliant :clapper:

Some of them Mixy rabbits can still give a dog a good run.

Is that an Irish your using...if so its done really well, something ive always fancied doing ;)

Just chuck the rabbit in as it is in the morning, dont bother gutting it. the furts will eat what they want and leave the rest

MOLL.