List of Boxing Day Foxhunts 2009

Im gona be going to rivington to watch the Holcombe Harriers

Might see you there Buch :thumbs:

:thumbs: HIGGINS

See you therfe hopefully what time should I be there?? and can I fetch my well behaved dog?????

Kie

Mushroom,i think they meet at eleven and as long as your dog is on his best behaviour

should be alright :thumbs:

Higgins

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and one of my mates should be heading up to Fakenham racecourse for the West Norfolk if anyone else from here is going?

Not riding this year as horse is unsound, shame if you ask me!

Look out for the still hunting hoodie and red hat/scarff!

See you there!

Antis are cowards they wouldnt der to turn out to a mass meetout,, they would prefer the weekday meet where only a few turn up so they feel big.

we always seem to get a good turn out of antis--good day to get themselfs on tele..13 guest where reading this thread earlier i wonder why ... although most anti groups will know where all the hunts are boxing day..

they know where all the hunts meet and they know which not to bother , shame they dont put energy into finding some work most are lazy dirty txxxts ,i have spoke to the odd decent one but most are anti anything there mates are in to out of touch with real world, sorry for ranting on happy hunting all.