my hw90 (.22) needs a bit of a power increase as it is firing at about 10.5ftlbs i want to take it to 11.5 just so i have the most available power for a clean dispatch. i know someone will probably say you only need 4ftlbs to kill a rabbit or something like that but never mind.

what i want to know is what gear i need to complete the process, i have a chrono to measure the power to avoid making it illegal. i have looked on the theoben website and the pump is about £74 and the hose about £23 my friend said i can borrow his stirrup pump instead of buying one but his pump has a quick release pneumatic connector to connect straight to his s200. and it is unsure whether this is the right connector for the theoben hose.

does anyone have any experience with the process?

thanks in advance

rob

Hi, mate.

I had the same problem with my 90 a while back, same as you looked at buying the gear from Theoben and deciced it's a little on the expensive side of takeing the p*ss. Not like them at all. Ahem.....

You do, however, need the proper connector, or as fast as you undo it, it'll leak makeing it a right pain to get the pressure right in the ram. They need about 23 bar I think, but that depends on caliber.

I gave up in the end and took it to Wighill Park Guns who sorted it for me. I can't grumble as it's the only problem I've had in 12 years of ownership.

Cheers and good luck!