went to pick my logun axor up as it has been away at a gun smiths to sort a slow leak it has, they couldnt fix it as they couldnt get the part they needed.... i done one phone call and found the part took two minutes of my life... took the gun smiths 4 month and still couldnt find it.. well to cut a long story short i pumpd it up today to heve a cuple of shots in the garden and it now has 2 leaks the pressure gauge o ring is leaking now.... all in all it will cost around £35 to fix but i dont want to fix it now so is any one intrested in a swap for a gas ram or a reliable pcp.. i havent the patinece with the axor.

I know how you feel Moore friend,

When they start and let you down then its time to get rid.

With all the shooting that i do i need a rock steady reliable rifle.

Lucky that i have the R10 mark 2 and HW100KT. They seem very reliable so far.

Si

right i have replaced the o rings but one i carnt get at is leaking by the magazine, but the rest are sorted now. im now looking to swap for a gas ram gun or mite consider a springer.. a good gun smith should sort the last leakin o ring out cheap enough..im looking for a gas ram or springer as i have no pump and dont use the gun much or i would get it fixed to keep