Whats your favourite one and only

Hi all, new to the forum, thought i would ask what has been your favourite breed of lurcher or other for hunting up rabbit?

Although not a lurcher the best dog i have owned for hunting up was a little rescued border collie bitch, she took to hunting rabbit up instantly and was a plesure to watch. I currently work a half cross border collie greyhound who is a good worker but not as good at hunting up as the beardie/border greyhound i owned who past away at he good old age of 15.

The best, and most prolific, working dog I've ever had is my current oldest kelpie, that's the old fart to the left in my avatar. However, if I had to pick my favourite lurcher it would either be my last one, kelpie/collie x greyhound or a 3/4 collie 1/4 greyhound I owned in the early 90s.

Edited by Neal

Beddy whippet, got 2, old gal 11 now, youngan 6, fantastic dogs obedient good in doors switch on when worked, retrieve live, great nose and feisty, but do tend to f*** off for 20 mins!!!!!! Just aquired pup collie/grey X beddy/whippet so more time spent away from E.I.D(er in doors) yeeha!