what would you cross her with

this is my 14 month old beddy whippet cross...shes 19 to the shoulder..and in time i want to breed her the proplem is i cant decide what with...dont want anything to big..i was thinking laguna whippet or maybe whippet greyhound but then yer got the lurcher to lurcher thing...any ideas or anyone had a cross like this before...?

I think at 14 months you have a good while to decide how to breed her mate, :good:

get a few seasons under her, you well probably change your mind a few times over the next few years while she's proving herself, :good:

yeah a while yet mate...but just a topic of conversation..

You really cannot make that desicion till a few years down the line, then you will know what her strengths and weaknesses are, to know what to look for in the dog required for mating.

MOLL.

Thanks..its not a decision..just a possability..was jus wondering what peolpe thought...

Edited by lamper mike

I think at 14 months you have a good while to decide how to breed her mate, :good:

get a few seasons under her, you well probably change your mind a few times over the next few years while she's proving herself, :good:

yeah a while yet mate...but jus a topic of conversation..

You really cannot make that desicion till a few years down the line, then you will know what her strengths and weaknesses are, to know what to look for in the dog required for mating.

MOLL.

Thanks..its not a decision..jus a possability..was jus wondering what peolpe thought...

i think a t on the end of jus mate or you will end up out the door :D

yeah a while yet mate...but jus a topic of conversation..

MOLL.

Thanks..its not a decision..jus a possability..was jus wondering what peolpe thought...

i think a t on the end of jus mate or you will end up out the door :D

JUST A GENERAL OVERSIGHT AS YOU CAN SEE THE PROPLEM HAS BEEN RECTIFIED... :D

Guest nitevision

i like the look of your bitch,has she seen much,if i were you in a few years id stick my bedd/whipp x grey over her :11: here he is after a quick look last nite,only two rabbits i know but we really dont see that many on my permission :11:

nice bitch though mate my type of lurcher :rocker:

cheers ace... :D

When you do make the decision mate just remember don`t go to small other wise you will probably have the problem of alot of the quarry being unsighted maybe popping the size up a bit would help........

cheers mate..i was thinking that... :signthankspin:

i like the look of your bitch,has she seen much,if i were you in a few years id stick my bedd/whipp x grey over her :11: here he is after a quick look last nite,only two rabbits i know but we really dont see that many on my permission :11:

cheers mate...yeah shes just getting her act together now.only on rabbit though as i think shes a bit small for anything else...but a real game little dog. i use her on the lamp mainly and shes took somewhere around 80 now...but shes only just starterd to retrieve...still a young dog though and hopefully she ll get there in time...like the look of your one ace..probably throw some nice dogs between the two of them.. :yes::signthankspin:

this is my 14 month old beddy whippet cross...shes 19 to the shoulder..and in time i want to breed her the proplem is i cant decide what with...dont want anything to big..i was thinking laguna whippet or maybe whippet greyhound but then yer got the lurcher to lurcher thing...any ideas or anyone had a cross like this before...?

Not usually my type of dog mate, but that bitch looks a real belter :yes:

Not usually my type of dog mate, but that bitch looks a real belter :yes:

:signthankspin::D

cheers mate...yeah shes just getting her act together now.only on rabbit though as i think shes a bit small for anything else...but a real game little dog. i use her on the lamp mainly and shes took somewhere around 80 now...but shes only just starterd to retrieve...still a young dog though and hopefully she ll get there in time...like the look of your one ace..probably throw some nice dogs between the two of them.. :yes::signthankspin:

She aint too small for anything else if she is game mate

nice looking bitch :yes: