pup pics

heres my pup, saluki/bull/grey x collie/bull/grey about 8 month old and standing 25"tts pics are from my phone so not good quality but hope you enjoy, ill admit he could be fitter but im not working him till next season

what you think :D

post-35947-12604597446_thumb.jpg

post-35947-12604597812_thumb.jpg

post-35947-126045980353_thumb.jpg

post-35947-126045982534_thumb.jpg

post-35947-126045985166_thumb.jpg

Nice pup Sam, with the breeding you should tackle any quarry. :thumbs: . Looks fast aswell,when they are like that, try to take it easy if you can.As can take a while to [get it all together]? This time nex year it will be spot on :yes: Ray

thanks for the kind comments iv had him out for a look on the lamp with a mates dog and give him 3 runs doubled up just to calm him down abit but when i say i wont run him till next season i mean working him hard, ofcourse he dont think the same and chases everything that he sees when off lead from birds to roe but i can up to now call him off (roe and charlie) just let him have a go at the birds its fun to watch, never see rabbits when i take him for a mooch.

his trainning seems to take one step forward and two steps back somtimes which i blame my lack of expeireance with bringing on a pup, retrive and recall seem to be the hardest to sink in hes good in the house and garden but get him out and he just pisses about most ov the time, but walking to heal off lead seem impossible for him to grasp he just runs everywere.

heres my pup, saluki/bull/grey x collie/bull/grey about 8 month old and standing 25"tts pics are from my phone so not good quality but hope you enjoy, ill admit he could be fitter but im not working him till next season

what you think :D

i like it nice and racey will be fast just hope does the bizz for you pal

ATB TP22