Guys as some-one who doesn't frequent the dog's sections much, i have to say, Would it not be better to offer sound advice rather than slating someone who IS in fact willing to learn...????

I know i had to learn Whatever i picked up from my time on this earth i'm sure your all the same.....

People make mistake's it's apart of human nature.....

leanne, i hope you learn all you need, and get sound advice, opinions are like arseholes everybody has one...

take your time be willing for a hard struggle, and you'll achieve what you want too.

ATB.

Snap.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah leanne. you reap what you sow. just do your best. and everything that you put into him will be given back to you 100 times over. thats all you need.

chances are he,ll never be the best terrier in the world, but as long as hes good enough for you, and youve taught him well. all the praise you will ever need will come off that dog. not off some of the people on this site.

Guys as some-one who doesn't frequent the dog's sections much, i have to say, Would it not be better to offer sound advice rather than slating someone who IS in fact willing to learn...????

I know i had to learn Whatever i picked up from my time on this earth i'm sure your all the same.....

leanne, i hope you learn all you need, and get sound advice, opinions are like arseholes everybody has one...

take your time be willing for a hard struggle, and you'll achieve what you want too.

ATB.

I myself aswell as others offered help with last dog Bailey but there was always some lame excuse for not turning up or whatever.If it was not not falling out with her dad who was gonna give her lift or someone trying to take dog off her it was some other dogshit story.So as for advice etc it falls on deaf ears so why should people waste their time trying to help an incompetent dog owner who wont take advice on board??? I wish her well with the dog but i know it will end in tears!

ATB.

I myself aswell as others offered help with last dog Bailey but there was always some lame excuse for not turning up or whatever.If it was not not falling out with her dad who was gonna give her lift or someone trying to take dog off her it was some other dogshit story.So as for advice etc it falls on deaf ears so why should people waste their time trying to help an incompetent dog owner who wont take advice on board??? I wish her well with the dog but i know it will end in tears!

i take on board what your saying mate, but we don't know the in's and out's of everyones private life.... All anyone can do is try to help,

Whenever it may be needed.... And then At least you can say you were willing to help.... at any time...

If the effort isn't there then it's no-ones fault but the owner...

ATB.

Snap.

i bet you wish you kept quite about your pup now eh

and whys that like becuase a few people are having a go .takes a lot more than people like that to nark me .

to be honest i could not give a flying fook what people think my life .my dog .my problems and no he wont be sold

and i will not give up on this pup not a chance .and would never ask on this site for advice would rather learn my self then i have no one to thank at the end of the day .

and whys that like becuase a few people are having a go .takes a lot more than people like that to nark me .

to be honest i could not give a flying fook what people think my life .my dog .my problems and no he wont be sold

and i will not give up on this pup not a chance .and would never ask on this site for advice would rather learn my self then i have no one to thank at the end of the day .

Well prove us all wrong Leanne if your that adamant but ill give it a month before some "problem" occurs!

Well prove us all wrong Leanne if your that adamant but ill give it a month before some "problem" occurs!

want a bet on that .i didnt do well by my lurcher witch i no made a very big mistake gettign bailey and do wish i had done right by him but i cannot turn the clock back now .but had my other patterdale for years she was a pure ratting dog and good at her work and she was a little twat very snappy and i handled her fine

want a bet on that .i didnt do well by my lurcher witch i no made a very big mistake gettign bailey and do wish i had done right by him but i cannot turn the clock back now .but had my other patterdale for years she was a pure ratting dog and good at her work and she was a little twat very snappy and i handled her fine

I bet you never reared the Patterdale though did you? Either your dad or someone else did the hard work.And reading your status Leanne your right there is some cranks on here but coming from an incompetent crank it is a bit of a bold statement.

I bet you never reared the Patterdale though did you? Either your dad or someone else did the hard work.And reading your status Leanne your right there is some cranks on here but coming from an incompetent crank it is a bit of a bold statement.

well me and my mum raised her :clapper: and jon you think im a crank i would rather be a crank than a old man :boxing:

well me and my mum raised her :clapper: and jon you think im a crank i would rather be a crank than a old man :boxing:

But your mam not around now though to supervise though Leanne is she and why did you and your mam keep a snappy dog? Obviously got same mentality as you.This is my last post on the matter im not wasting my time talking to someone who is a sandwich short of a picnic.Just do Paddy a favour and give him to someone who will have his best interests at heart instead of a clueless chav!

I have also read your past posts on Bailey and almost considered offering a home for him. I have to admit that I was quite concerned reading your posts and really felt you were well out of your depth and it was the dog that was suffering. Yesterday I read that you have been given another dog, like most of the people on here I wish the dog well but my main thought on this is what a shame :headshot::

But your mam not around now though to supervise though Leanne is she and why did you and your mam keep a snappy dog? Obviously got same mentality as you.This is my last post on the matter im not wasting my time talking to someone who is a sandwich short of a picnic.Just do Paddy a favour and give him to someone who will have his best interests at heart instead of a clueless chav!

you no what jon i cannot be botherd to keep posting on this at all .and saying im a chav i wonder what you really say about people from your lurcher club :thumbs:

and for the last time paddy was giving to me as a suprise of my fella dogs dont have recipets you no cant take it

Give the girl a break lad,s.Who in all honesty.can say they have got the best out of all dog,s.People deal with thing,s in different way,s.If the girl felt the dog was to much.you have to respect that Hopefully this pup will come good.At least she came clean and said she couldent handle the Lurcher unlike a few on here.Who come out with some long tale,s sell it and go on to the next dont see them getting any hassle.We all live and learn it,s called growing up.atb with the pup :thumbs:

Any pic,s of the Lurcher,What breed,Who has it now.That,s the people you have to watch.Took the dog on knowing it had problem,s.Now they can pass it on and put the blame on someone else.

Give the girl a break lad,s.Who in all honesty.can say they have got the best out of all dog,s.People deal with thing,s in different way,s.If the girl felt the dog was to much.you have to respect that Hopefully this pup will come good.At least she came clean and said she couldent handle the Lurcher unlike a few on here.Who come out with some long tale,s sell it and go on to the next dont see them getting any hassle.We all live and learn it,s called growing up.atb with the pup :thumbs:

Any pic,s of the Lurcher,What breed,Who has it now.That,s the people you have to watch.Took the dog on knowing it had problem,s.Now they can pass it on and put the blame on someone else.

had a few people ask me who got bailey how mutch i sold him for etc .but good words there cathcer like people say live and learn everyone makes mistakes in life but we learn by what mistakes we have made and dont do it again