Weihrauch HW 100 or Theoben Rapid 7

Hi Moocher,

I have never used a Rapid 7 myself before just saw a mate shooting with one and he really liked it and said it was the best gun he had owned. That in mind it was in about 2002 and before alot of the newer PCP's had come out.

I have just purchased a Weihrauch HW100KT myself about 2 weeks ago and i find them very accurate, very very quiet and very easy to use.

Its the quietest rifle that Ive ever owned infact and the muzzle report can only been disribed as pathetic and not worth the effort to make any noise.

I have shot it and tested it quite alot since its purchase and had some good results both on my own, with my boy and with lads on this site.

Its proven itself to take clinical 50 plus metres shots on corvids (head shots) and 40 plus metres shots on rabbits no problem so far.

The power is very consistant which aids the great accuracy and the woodwork is second to none.

The 14 shot magizine is very good and hasnt failed so far, and as already stated you cant double cock it which is a bonus.

Shot wise per fill, i find that i have enough to either zerro or check zero and then go out and shoot vermin without any worries of running out of air.

You will have to ask the more experienced Weihrauch lads on here like Davy what the actual shot count is mate.

Its highly reccomended though mate.

I hope this helps

Zini

Weihrauch HW 100 or Theoben Rapid7

wondering your views on either one???

Owned a rapid for 3years now and has never let me down, very pleased and have no thoughts of changing yet, used a mates hw100 a few times and was pleased with it but couldnt get comfortable. still a very nice gun and very quiet.