lightforce striker help with wiring

Well after 10yrs my striker went out last night iv got the switch out its the one on the back,2spades in switch one has brown wiring attached the other has nothing in it so iv got one brown and the 2 black that go to the battery can anybody tell me what wires go where im hoping to get back out tonight

normally two come from the battery into the handle these are connected via bullet conectors under the red plastic bit that you can pull out of the bottom of the handel.. these two wires then carry on up to the switch, then theres two wire from the switch with little copper clips on the end that go into two sprung loaded clips at the back of the bulb holder. you get to this by unscrewing the front off the lamp and drilling out the pop rivit.

its worth soldering the clips into the spring loaded conectors while you have it to pieces i also change the bullet connectors for connector blocks so if you do pull the wire in the handle it only needs to be fixed at the handel.

Edited by paulus

Well after 10yrs my striker went out last night iv got the switch out its the one on the back,2spades in switch one has brown wiring attached the other has nothing in it so iv got one brown and the 2 black that go to the battery can anybody tell me what wires go where im hoping to get back out tonight

ive just bumped one of my old topics back up ..... i hope it helps somone. ATB