anyone else find foxes not calling very well

i have seen a couple of foxes last week in very close proximetry to feeding rabbits, the rabbits dont seem concerned at all that the fox has been within 15-20m from them. Is it that the foxes arent simply hunting in these areas at this particular time.

whats the views on feeding time for foxes, will they start off on worms grubs, mice when they leave dens at dusk and then start hunting bunnies, hens etc later on. Will they continue to hunt easy targets if they have been feeding already or will they switch off and wait until hungry again.

yes strong stuff the caller arrived last week, it seems reasonably well made, the remote works easily and has a good range. I am pleased enough with it so far and a bonus is that you can load any mp3 or wma files on to it. all i need now is a result and i will give it a complete :thumbs::thumbs: .

is anyone else finding foxes arent calling very well at the moment. I am seeing plenty but having trouble getting them to show interest in calling. maybe the spell of cold weather will help them as it should reduce some of the other food supplies.

You will find that with the recent mild wet weather we have had of late is keeping Foxes well fed for now, plenty of worms beatles etc: and plenty of small mamals going about, Foxes will go for the easy meal all the time every time, try a few bait stations around your ground, they will appear like clockwork,why waste energy when there is plenty food at hand.

Bet when you are out calling you will see them but they just wont come close, wait until we have a right cold snap you will see a difference

They seem to be comin in ok over here.. but as said when the cold snap come in there'l be less opportunity for feedin n they'l be hungrier, another is the moon lately its been full thus givin them ample opportunity to hunt at night.. Its gettin colder now n the moons goin back so there will a few hungry charlie about soon then things should pick up for ya..

Pa