hunting or me (the missis)

I'm LMFAO at this thread. I am female but can not, for the life of me, understand why my fellow-women are so stupid. I would ever dream of stopping any man doing what he wanted to do. I've long been of the opinion that if anyone wants to do something, male or female, who has the right to ask that person not to do it. I think your wife is being stupid as you will only resent her if you stop and how could she live with that - unless ofc she is a control freak, in which case, tell her to sling her hook mate!

Edited by Ali-G

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i work all week, i like to go out once a week with the lamp (at least) and either a Saturday or Sunday for a few hours, yhe wife recons i think more of the dogs than her and if i dont spend a bit more time in the house she will f**k off, that means i can go when i like then :victory::clapper::signthankspin::drinks: :alcoholic: :clapping: :good::victory::bye::haha: :oops: :yahoo::hunter: :thumbs-up:

get rid of her welsh terrier il see if your old girlfriend nicola bogg will have you back if noy claire crab will

arr boys you make me laugh!! i told mine from the start lay down the law and i still get moaned at oh and ali g are you single hahahaha

Damn right i'm single. Last a$$hole didn't like me NOT worrying about what he done. Walked out on me a couple of years back and to this day, I still think he thought i'd beg him to stay! Biggest favour he ever did me. ROFL

Some women make me laugh!

I love my hunting, loved it before my bf came along and still do. He loves his falconry, so do I BUT I love my guns and my dogs.

Unfortunately I still live at home and my dad will only let so much happen so my priority is birds. But once i'm in my own place i'd like to think I can get another lurcher and another terrier and get back out there working my own dogs instead of watching other people's.

We would never stop each other doing what we do and I would go out with him the same as he would come out with me.

Jen

i work all week, i like to go out once a week with the lamp (at least) and either a Saturday or Sunday for a few hours, yhe wife recons i think more of the dogs than her and if i dont spend a bit more time in the house she will f**k off, that means i can go when i like then :victory::clapper::signthankspin::drinks: :alcoholic: :clapping: :good::victory::bye::haha: :oops: :yahoo::hunter: :thumbs-up:

is she still with you if she is tell her to use the door and dont let it hit her in the arse on the way out :bye::bye::bye: tj

you might think it being unlucky having the missus out with you. but mine comes digging,lamping the lot. even chips in with the spade when i need a rest.lol. not a bad thing realy apart from having to lock the dogs up when im not there or she be out doing it herself.lol,,.